Skip to main content
Topic: Rd. 5 - Pre Game Thread - Blues V Dockers (Read 50013 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd. 5 - Pre Game Thread - Blues V Dockers

Reply #135
Its the board its the board!

yes it is - when I receive an email from carlton today giving me a free ticket to give to a friend for the carlton v essendon rd 6, you know that carlton is INSOLVENT

Reply #136
yes it is - when I receive an email from carlton today giving me a free ticket to give to a friend for the carlton v essendon rd 6, you know that carlton is INSOLVENT
But I waited for the bus all night, then ended up walking.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #138

You pointing the finger at the judge yet? Or is he still free from any blame.

Reply #139
You pointing the finger at the judge yet? Or is he still free from any blame.

Yes I am..the whole lot of them
Judge means well but hes taken us as far as he can now.

Reply #140
We need Raynesy!!
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #141

I would have thought that indicates that we are adopting innovative marketing strategies.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #142
I would have thought that indicates that we are adopting innovative marketing strategies.

I think the club doing the free ticket stuff is more about the fact that EFC stink so much they effectively act as a crowd repellent!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #143
I think the club doing the free ticket stuff is more about the fact that EFC stink so much they effectively act as a crowd repellent!

Well I for one will likely not be going along.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #144

That's what I thought.
So many have said they refuse to go and watch them...you need to give the tickets away :D

Reply #145
No mate...read point 7 page 5 annual report 2015
There is an undisclosed financial issue that will be prejuducial to the club. ..WE ARE INSOLVENT

Reply #146
What?  The Scum insolvent! You ripper, its not going to get any better either.

Reply #147
In case you people have forgotten, we ARE playing a game this weekend. Somewhere over in WA, I think. Against another team that hasn't won a game yet.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #148
No mate...read point 7 page 5 annual report 2015
There is an undisclosed financial issue that will be prejuducial to the club. ..WE ARE INSOLVENT
Yep, shut the doors, its clearly what page 5 point states. If we are insolvent as you state, I expect the CEO and the directors to be in handcuffs as its illegal to trade and can result in criminal charges.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #149
In case you people have forgotten, we ARE playing a game this weekend. Somewhere over in WA, I think. Against another team that hasn't won a game yet.

Carlton by 5

BOG; L. Jones - 4 goals, 8 Marks, 23 possessions.

MOTY; L. Casboult

GOTY; M. Murphy

AFLCA; J. Weitering(10)

Most Possies; B. Gibbs (34)

TOTW; L. Sumner
The Force Awakens!