Skip to main content
Topic: "Bell Ready For Ringadingdinger" (One For Elwood) (Read 32898 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: "Bell Ready For Ringadingdinger" (One For Elwood)

Reply #90
Bell the Super Sub...  :(  Mac on the wing, wrong move MM..
Carrots, slower than escargot in garlic sauce !!

Reply #91
I think Bell will be a star. He's shown enough  in this finals series to prove it. He'll be a great big game player and hard to stop with his size.

Reply #92
I think Bell will be a star. He's shown enough  in this finals series to prove it. He'll be a great big game player and hard to stop with his size.

I'm sure MM is very excited by what he has seen from Tommy. Expect him to be a permanent fixture in 2014.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #93
Belly was great, hey I just realised he has BJ's surname no wonder he loves him so much! :P
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #94
Belly was great, hey I just realised he has BJ's surname no wonder he loves him so much! :P

He does to !! Good pick up.

I thought Bell was 1 of our best last night, and still plenty of room for improvement.
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #95
His overall contibution was poor last night.  Will learn from it.  Once again got caught trying to burst through blokes which caused a lot of frustration for Betts who had given it off to him inside fifty.

Missed a target with a fairly straight forward handball in the third quarter.

Has a lot of upside but he would want to improve quickly from here.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #96
Those were his only two real errors for the night you picked out though. 16 touches in just over a half of football was a fair effort.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #97
Bell was far from our worst, at least he can win his own ball which half the team can't seem to do.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #98
Those were his only two real errors for the night you picked out though. 16 touches in just over a half of football was a fair effort.

Sorry mate I thought they were all crap last night, and dont bother looking at stats overly.  He definately wasnt a stand out when watching from the stands.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #99

Ring a Ding Dong Carrots   8)
Carrots, slower than escargot in garlic sauce !!

Reply #100

Sorry mate I thought they were all crap last night, and dont bother looking at stats overly.  He definately wasnt a stand out when watching from the stands.

You were there? Fair enough obviously a different perspective for sure.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #101
Bell is a hero for some because he recklessly throws himself in.
In fact, he needs to seriously work on his skills, he off loads badly and he damages ours and much as theirs.
Bell needs to constrain his ego and work on his skills, day and night. 24/7 or he is a waste of space.

Reply #102
In fact, he needs to seriously work on his skills, he off loads badly and he damages ours and much as theirs.
Bell needs to constrain his ego and work on his skills, day and night. 24/7 or he is a waste of space.

You could be talking about Robbo as well!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #103
Bell is probably the last of my worries at the moment.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #104

You could be talking about Robbo as well!

Judd too if we want to be really honest.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!