Skip to main content
Topic: ELIMINATION FINAL : Ninth Beats Ninthmond (Ha Ha Ha Ending) (Read 77538 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ELIMINATION FINAL : Ninth Beats Ninthmond (Ha Ha Ha Ending)

Reply #60
Gibbs was masssive in that game. 18 contested possessions and 12 clearances.

Belongs in the Midfield.....permenantly

Reply #61
Second best game I've ever been to. Words cannot describe my feelings ATM, I have no voice left. T be there to see our boys pull off a win like that, it's the stuff dreams are made of.

Reply #62
just got home to much to drink no voice.

Robbi was awesome. 

Juddy started it Gibbs caried it!!

robbo heart

Diugan wow

Ed Curnow such a good boy

Greatest game in world nothing better

Sydney airfares booked

Reply #63
The planets must still be in alignment. This side that was written off by so many after the shocking Essendenial loss have just found a will to win. It's a game of inches this great sport we have. A couple of inches the other side of the post last week and we wouldn't be celebrating one of the great wins in this clubs history. Have never hugged so many complete strangers at the footy as I did today. Trying to get the wife to go to bed so I can watch the replay but from my perspective Gibbs was BOG followed closely by Murph and the Juddmaster. Waite never to play down back again. Duigan may have saved his career and Ed Curnow (apart from his atrocious kicking) continues to deliver. We are a chance next week make no mistake. Momentum is a powerful, powerful thing.

Reply #64
[flash=600,400]http://www.youtube.com/v/6bWyhj7siEY[/flash]

Reply #65
Feels bloody good!

Reply #66
Duigan has been a masterstroke by MM

Last week provided the inside contest hardness

This week defensive half forward with 4 goals

The Club must keep him next year, because the finals are the only judge on how good a player really is...

He only made the 22 five minutes before the game so it's hardly a masterstroke.  ::)

I just hope Malthouse now realises how hard Duigan competes and names him in the 22 for next week.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #67
OH! While I remember, Robbie Warnock, I have been one of your biggest critics but you were excellent today.

Reply #69

The Club must keep him next year, because the finals are the only judge on how good a player really is...

He only made the 22 five minutes before the game so it's hardly a masterstroke.  ::)

I just hope Malthouse now realises how hard Duigan competes and names him in the 22 for next week.
MM had a hard on for him when he got to the club and he has reprised some '11 form.

Kicking 4 goals in a final we weren't meant to win has immortalised to the Carlton faithful.

Reply #70

It was gamesmanship by MM, he was always gonna play, hinted at it on Talking Footy when Duigs was named as an "out" by Carey and MM said "no, he was as tuff as a cats head..".
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #71
OH! While I remember, Robbie Warnock, I have been one of your biggest critics but you were excellent today.
x2
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #72

MM had a hard on for him when he got to the club and he has reprised some '11 form.

Kicking 4 goals in a final we weren't meant to win has immortalised to the Carlton faithful.

MM virtually dismissed his performance at the PM presser. Said he expected any emergency to be switched on and ready to play.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #73

MM virtually dismissed his performance at the PM presser. Said he expected any emergency to be switched on and ready to play.

MM doesn't pump anyone up.

He was at pains to say Judd was any good.

Reply #74
Remember hearing Hardwick saying during the week he hopes Judd does play because they wanted to beat us with Judd in the team. Be careful what you wish for Damian  ;D