Skip to main content
Topic: ELIMINATION FINAL : Ninth Beats Ninthmond (Ha Ha Ha Ending) (Read 77540 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ELIMINATION FINAL : Ninth Beats Ninthmond (Ha Ha Ha Ending)

Reply #105
Gotta be a chance of knocking off the Swans, especially if we can replicate our second half form from the past two weeks.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #106
Does anyone have a link to an online replay?

Reply #107
But after today regardless of what happens I am sort of satisfied

That was the mindset after th 1999 Preliminary Final, which gave us no chance in the GF.  Enjoy the win, but also focus on the two horse race next Saturday night.   We can talk more about this great win and satisfaction in October.

Also LWLLL ain't great form from the Swans who took a physical beating on Friday night.

We are a genuine chance.   Winning form is good form!

Reply #108
Gotta be a chance of knocking off the Swans, especially if we can replicate our second half form from the past two weeks.

Would be chuffed as if it happened, but..................

Reply #109
I reckon Wanock has put on some muscle and getting more aggressive and confident...

Reply #110

. . . and they play like they did in the second half.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #111
Gibbs was masssive in that game. 18 contested possessions and 12 clearances.

Belongs in the Midfield.....permenantly

Its not like we haven't been saying that for the past 5-6 years though, maybe he will become the player we always thought he would if he stays there.

maybe we'll be the team we want to be if we play at least 3 1/2 quarters.

I don't think we are fit enough yet to play MM's way for the full 4Q. That's why we maybe have to cruise a bit for up to a quarter. I'm looking forward to seeing what eventuates re. our fitness coach replacement and how we might improve our match performances next year.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #112
I reckon Wanock has put on some muscle and getting more aggressive and confident...

Was his best game for the club by some margin!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #113
And then there was one.....Essendon = gone, then the Pies = gone, now the Tigers = gone, we're the last of the 'big four' standing.....who would've thunk it a month ago!?

Apart from the Friday night crappola, possibly the most enjoyable weekend of footy I've ever witnessed.

So as it stands at present, our worst case scenario is we end up 6th.. Best case yet to unfold.. I think it's fair to conclude that 2013 is an improvement on 2012.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #114

Warnock is pushing out Kreuzer or Hampson. One of the other 2 might not be at the club too much longer.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #115
Does anyone have a link to an online replay?

Go to AFL.com and you will find a replay there under the Week 1 finals results, however it will not be available until the morning.

Reply #116

Was his best game for the club by some margin!

I thought his game against WC /Cox earlier in the season was a ripper and better than his game today, his game today was very good, his games last week and the week before were also very good.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #117

Warnock is pushing out Kreuzer or Hampson. One of the other 2 might not be at the club too much longer.
Wouldn't think so, more likely Rowe and Casboult will be off before the rucks but it does depend greatly on recruiting.

Next week we go up against a side with two ruckmen and two 2nd ruckmen, four in total. People keep saying Tippett is a forward but he rucked more than Mumford on Friday night, White and Pyke were the chop out ruckmen. We cannot go into that game with Warnock and a part-timer, it just won't work.

Is next weekend White's rehearsal for a Carlton trade deal?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #118
What a great weekend of footy. Last week Eddie was  whingeing about having to travel to Perth on a 6 day break, well  you dont have to unless thats where you are having your mad Monday, eat a bowl of dicks Eddie.

Reply #119
I thought his game against WC /Cox earlier in the season was a ripper and better than his game today, his game today was very good, his games last week and the week before were also very good.
Cannot agree on that, previous weeks he did stuff all outside of the tap work.

This week he was 1000% better contesting the ball once it hit the ground!
The Force Awakens!