Skip to main content
Topic: Las Vegas Mass Shooting (Read 26352 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Reply #60
The Hotel's windows couldn't be opened.  That's why the shooter knocked holes in them, apparently with a hammer-type object he brought with him.  The holes were clearly visible in photos and video taken after the shooting.  AFAIK, no other smashed windows were observed.  That puts that issue to bed, doesn't it?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-03/was-there-second-shooter-vegas

Perhaps you should have stayed in bed Mav?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #61
Thanks for the link Flyboy.  Very entertaining.

The comments section is fantastic and I found the answer to my query there:
IH8OBAMA Oct 3, 2017 7:03 PM
Broken windows?

We're talking pro level here, broken windows would be a dead giveaway.

These guys had a removable window pre-installed OR just removed/replaced it themselves.

Broken windows!
But can I trust someone with that username?

Reply #62
Glass cutter, some 3 in 1 and a piece of string would have been neater
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #63
My favourite comment:.

jefferson32  Dsyno Oct 4, 2017 1:55 PM
If you count the ground floor as the first floor (as you should) "Paddock" was on the 33rd floor. The festival was called 91 road "harvest" festival by "sirius". The shooting happened 133 days after the Ariana Grande Manchester false flag. Oct 1st is 91 days before end of year. The two broken windows are 9-11 apart (counting and not counting the broken windows). The shooter fired for "9 to 11" minutes according to media. The whole thing happened at the foot of a pyramid, with its top alight, facing an obelisk. It happened during a kabbalistic holiday known for its mandated blood sacrifices.

What else do you need?? So many hermetic numbers and symbols. Just like 911 and most attacks after it. This was not only a false flag, it was an occult sacrifice.

Reply #64
The conspiracy theorists are having a great time  >:(

I just read one f***wit's claim that the shooter carefully planned the slaughter in order to put pressure on governments for stricter gun laws  ::)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #66
The focus needs to on the credibility of the official narrative whenever that may be released. Was it possible for one shooter without any military training to wreak such carnage over the alleged timeframe, with a modified semi-automatic weapon that would have required a number of magazine changes from a range of nearly 400 yards? I leave it to the experts to explain.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #67
:))
Or maybe those damn Russians are at it again ...

Yourself and DJC went too early with the mocking of fellow posters.

Police are now saying they don't believe he acted alone.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #68
Lee Harvey Oswald?
This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Reply #69
To go with what MBB has stated.

As Aristotle said:

"An enlightened mind will entertain an idea without accepting it."

This event occurred.  That's not what I'm disputing here.  The story we are being fed about whom is responsible is what I find a little far fetched, if not downright unbelievable.  Particularly with footage showing otherwise.

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #70
So?

From what I heard, the query is whether he had some assistance in his preparations.  One obvious source of assistance is on dark web chatrooms on which he could have obtained advice about modifying semi-automatics using the legally-available butt-stock device he used and general firearms and explosives advice.  I can imagine survivalist, militia and alt-right guys would have been only too willing to share their accrued knowledge in taking on the global conspiracy using such things as lipstick cameras to give early warning if the forces of evil try to storm their bunkers. 

AFAIK, there has been absolutely no suggestion from police that a 2nd shooter was involved or even possibly involved. 

Reply #71
There is some evidence (a hotel receipt) apparently to suggest that the shooter dined in his room at the Mandalay Bay with another person on the night of 28th Sept, which is the night before he allegedly checked into the hotel. Could be a mistake but it certainly needs to be investigated.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #72
So?

From what I heard, the query is whether he had some assistance in his preparations.  One obvious source of assistance is on dark web chatrooms on which he could have obtained advice about modifying semi-automatics using the legally-available butt-stock device he used and general firearms and explosives advice.  I can imagine survivalist, militia and alt-right guys would have been only too willing to share their accrued knowledge in taking on the global conspiracy using such things as lipstick cameras to give early warning if the forces of evil try to storm their bunkers. 

AFAIK, there has been absolutely no suggestion from police that a 2nd shooter was involved or even possibly involved.

Like I said.

Entertain the idea with or without accepting it.

Thats up to you.

When others state that perhaps the story we are being fed is wrong, that doesnt mean that it will be proven conclusively, because all we have to go on is what we are told about it.

The official stories always have holes like swiss cheese.

Ive heard and read that perhaps this guy wasnt even the shooter, that the hotel was his and thats all his involvement in this episode is aside from being the dead body found in the room.

That might be harder to believe.  I don't know, and pretty much I don't care all that much.

Something else that I also do, is reject what people tell me to believe.  All I do is gather facts and raise possiblities.   You can mock them if you like, personally I couldnt care about that.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #73
Thryleon, are you talking about the cabbie footage supposedly showing muzzle flash from floors beneath the identified shooter (referred to in the link Flyboy provided)?  As one comment noted on that webpage, the same flashing light was apparent after the shooting finished and appears to be a flashing light inside the hotel. 

Why do we need to question "the official version"?  Why not let the investigation wend its way slowly and methodically given this is the best way for law enforcement to proceed?  Why do we have to fill in gaps in our knowledge with conspiracy theories? 

Why would there be a 2nd shooter?  Why would that shooter have been much more concerned with staying under the radar than the other shooter?  Multiple shooters might be worthwhile if terrorists fear that a lone shooter may be apprehended or neutralised quickly.  Or if the aim is to work towards a big death toll.  But if the aim is terror, why would 100 kills be better than 58?  And surely the mythical back-up shooter would have been happy to simply watch without running any risks given that the 1st shooter was shooting for minutes?  Why didn't the 2nd shooter pick up the batton once the 1st shooter stopped firing?  There's no compelling logic that requires us to fill in the gaps in knowledge by creating a 2nd shooter.

Reply #74
Yourself and DJC went too early with the mocking of fellow posters.

Police are now saying they don't believe he acted alone.

He made the room booking in his girlfriends name, so unless he introduced himself as Marilou the booking had to be for two people!

I doubt the police think much of this, more media speculation.

There is some evidence (a hotel receipt) apparently to suggest that the shooter dined in his room at the Mandalay Bay with another person on the night of 28th Sept, which is the night before he allegedly checked into the hotel. Could be a mistake but it certainly needs to be investigated.

He was an alien time traveler, sent back from the reign of the machines to kill the leader of the resistance!

America is forked!

I'm waiting for the new NRA magic bullet theory, just one shot ricocheting around the venue, an accident from a harmless enthusiast in town for a gun collectors conference!
The Force Awakens!