Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Swans v Blues (Read 34850 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Swans v Blues

Reply #135
Sorry, Mick, I know we are not good enough, but your coaching in this last quarter has been woeful. What are you looking for, an honourable loss? Fking ridiculous. :-[

Reply #136
Hate to say it but Yazz is not a finals player. I know EB1 has said he has the potential to win you a final but he just doesn't have it.

Yarran's a wonderful highlights package but there's not always alot of substance.
Yeah after to tonight I'd prefer to pay Betts the $$s and FO Yazz
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #137
I frankly can't see any future at the club for casboult. Can takea pack mark, but that's it. Slow, lumbering, no skills can't tackle.

Reply #138
Hate to say it but Yazz is not a finals player. I know EB1 has said he has the potential to win you a final but he just doesn't have it.

Yarran's a wonderful highlights package but there's not always alot of substance.
Yeah after to tonight I'd prefer to pay Betts the $$s and FO Yazz
Both need to go. They won't win us a flag. They are not in hanneberrys or Jacks class

Reply #139
mv veigh 40 touches a real captains game

Reply #141
Great side Swans but can't see them getting over Freo (not that I thought we would have). They are limping and can beat us but not a rested Freo. Will be sad.

Reply #142
Can't wait to hear Micks conference. Will he tear them apart, or will he go easy and keep it behind closed doors.

By the way, the last quarter is only a reflection on the Swans being tired, not our team putting in an effort.

Reply #143
Goal to Waite. Junk time, yes, but still a goal.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #144
Guess its over to Sacked Cracked and Back now.  ;D

Oh and the Sakc Mick thread  :P

Reply #145
we've had more bloody scoring shots.... >:(

Reply #146
Well this was the reality check we needed after last week if we are to seriously challenge any time soon.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #147
8 goals 14 behinds: one of our failings all year has been our inability to kick goals.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #148
Anyway, not much more to say.

Look forward with great anticipation to the trade period.

Had fun posting.

Unless there are major trades that will help us win a flag in our 150th. year, then I will wish all posters, those that agreed or disagreed with me, all the best for the rest of the year.
 8) 8) 8)

Reply #149
Richo, Lovely bloke but geez he speaks some $hit!!!
IN WADA WE TRUST