Re: In Game Swans v Blues

Reply #30
White slips and we look at the pr1ck...
FMD.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #31
McVeigh always gets leather poisoning against us. It is so frustrating, because he just isn't that good. But he kills us every damn time!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #32
4 goals 8 behinds! No wonder I get frustrated!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #33
Like seriously, I know he wasn't in a dangerous position but McVeigh should not have that much space given the pansting he's given us.

Reply #34
McVeigh always gets leather poisoning against us. It is so frustrating, because he just isn't that good. But he kills us every damn time!
Duigan???
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #35
25 possessions before half time! No wonder I get angry!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #36
Duigan???
Can't do any worse: he isn't getting a possession otherwise. Duigan has had 4 possessions with little result this week.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #37
any chance someone can tag McVeigh?

Reply #38
Not our night...Swans are running harder, working for each other more and they have all their mids playing well and we cant cover them all.
Mumford has also been a factor...Warnock is trying hard and picking up the odd kick but I think the big Mummy has controlled the ruck.
Unless the Swans run out of legs and players we wont be coming back in this one.....

Reply #39
Armfield and MacLean are 2 that need to extract the finger and get serious. Getting murdered in close. Approaching panic stations...
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #40
How can we still be in touch with this weak work rate. Yehhh that's right we are resting for the second half where we will launch an ambush on the Swans. ::)

Have we laid more than 5 or 6 tackles for the entire quarter. Why are we jogging around not checking our direct opponent. How does McVeigh get 20 touches of the footy in a quarter. I better go read my other thread, because it might settle me down, knowing its a tactic we are using in footy.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #41
i'll #believe it when I see it

Reply #42
25 possessions before half time! No wonder I get angry!
20 that quarter ...blue pretenders >:(

Reply #43
Surface is sh1te - a bl00dy disgrace for an AFL final.

Swans' intensity fantastic and blowing us out of the water for contested ball and stoppages, amazing were so close! Let's hope we can just outlast them.  :(
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #44
Is this a final ?....absolutely no pressure !  I just saw a swans player on his knees with the ball.....weighing up all the options before picking one & was still 5 meters clear !!!  No finals atmosphere out there at all.

BTW....this ground is sub-standard, almost bordering on dangerous.

Life is pain....... anyone who says differently is selling something.