Skip to main content
Topic: General Discussions (Read 108869 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: General Discussions

Reply #30
In regards to the bold....

Yes. You wasted 1 hour of your time watching it.  :P

Don't give them the time of day

I always try and look at both sides of an argument to try and understand the point. I should have known there wouldnt be one, much like many of your posts :P  :P  ;)  ;)
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #31
I always try and look at both sides of an argument to try and understand the point. I should have known there wouldnt be one, much like many of your posts :P  :P  ;)  ;)
One of us did nothing but complain about our boys yesterday.

One of us kept saying that everyone is jumping at shadows yesterday.

Do i need to remind you which one was which? Lets not talk about understanding. ;)

Reply #32
One of us did nothing but complain about our boys yesterday.

One of us kept saying that everyone is jumping at shadows yesterday.

Do i need to remind you which one was which? Lets not talk about understanding. ;)
Nah that was me, guilty as charged, but we digress.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #33
I feel a bit sorry for all the nice Karens  :(

Reply #34
So what's the difference between the New Posts and New Replies button?
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #35
So what's the difference between the New Posts and New Replies button?

I think 'new replies' are 'new posts' in threads you've posted in....as in they are replying in a thread you have posted in.

Reply #36
I think 'new replies' are 'new posts' in threads you've posted in....as in they are replying in a thread you have posted in.

I think so too - I will try and verify later on when I have a bit more time.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #37
Question: Where do you thing the greatest hatred lies between supporters? For me, I hate the Cheats, always have always will. No one comes close for me. During the saga I was praying they'd wind them up and padlock the gates.
Having said that, in my experiences with other Bluebaggers and supporters of all the other clubs, the Haw - Geelong hatred is the fiercest I've witnessed. Ive been to a couple of Haw-Geel games over the years (due to mates I have) and that hatred is like nothing Ive seen.
Thoughts?
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #38
Question: Where do you thing the greatest hatred lies between supporters? For me, I hate the Cheats, always have always will. No one comes close for me. During the saga I was praying they'd wind them up and padlock the gates.
Having said that, in my experiences with other Bluebaggers and supporters of all the other clubs, the Haw - Geelong hatred is the fiercest I've witnessed. Ive been to a couple of Haw-Geel games over the years (due to mates I have) and that hatred is like nothing Ive seen.
Thoughts?
"Hate"is probably the wrong word for me. I don't hate any of the following and would miss them terribly if they weren't  there to beat. It's the traditional rivals and successful clubs. On the top layer is Collingwood and Essendon and the second tier it's Richmond and Hawthorn.(Can't split them).

Reply #39
Thoughts?
Hands down, it's CheatsFC and many things touched by a Sheedy for me.

Oddly for a Carlton man I don't hate the Filth that much, I probably dislike Nthmond 2nd.

But CheatsFC, nothing more than a bunch of lowbrow two-faced crap-stained shirttail Silverspoon wannabes. ;D

You know "Karen", well I'd stop to piss on "Karen" if she was on fire, but not for a CheatsFC supporter.

There is a reason their club colours match the 3rd Reich!

All kents and ar5eholes.

Particularly nasty haemorrhoids can be red and black!

I'd describe them as inbred, but that is offensive to inbred people.

I heard a rumor once Denis Leary wrote the song Asshole after being taken to a Filth vs CheatsFC game by a Filth supporting mate. We know Leary wasn't writing about the Filth because they ride buses and trains which don't park in handicapped spaces! ;)

One day I might tell you how I really feel! :o
The Force Awakens!

Reply #40
Hatred...Essendon but we need them in the comp so we can watch them fail and rejoice no matter our own problems...

Reply #41
Swans.  Essendon.

Reply #42
Hands down, it's CheatsFC and many things touched by a Sheedy for me.
Same
Oddly for a Carlton man I don't hate the Filth that much, I probably dislike Nthmond 2nd.
Same Same. As a kid, I went to many Coll games with my mate and his folks so I respect Coll as opposed to hating them,
As for Rivalry, which is another thing in my book, there is no bigger rivalry than Car-Coll. Our two teams started rivalry in football way back. All the smaller club followed suit when they started to become big.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #43
Swans :o .  Essendon.
Really, why?
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #44
Really, why?

REALLY ugly football, salary cap concessions, dubious trades ... I just don't like them GTC and the way they've managed the system to their advantage over the years.