Skip to main content
Topic: General Discussions (Read 113612 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: General Discussions

Reply #825
In the USA, democracy is a tool used to control the masses.  No matter who they vote for, the same gun lobbyists and arms dealers rule the nation.  War is extremely profitable for the USA.  They are as much an arms dealer universally and reserve the best weapons for themselves.
I'm sick of all the reasons and excuses for them, time to screwen act!
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #826
Reading about the train wreck that is Liz Cambage, what a waste, yet from what I read it seems she has been on this path since her late teens, when she began literally and figuratively looking down on people.

The media I think are quite wrong labelling her racist, perhaps that is a reaction to being dismissed and disrespected by her, because if what I've read is accurate she is equally bigoted towards pretty much everybody outside of her immediate family. In Liz's world it seems you either for her or against her with nothing in-between, and this drives her into conflict we team-mates on a clockwork schedule.

Some of the stuff Tayla Harris says and does reminds me a little of Liz Cambage, and vice versa, it also reminds me a bit of Dangerfield who probably only gets away with what he says and does because he backs it up with performance and as such the sins are forgiven, like Carey and Hird before him.

They all seem to have one thing in common, a mirror!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #827
In the USA, democracy is a tool used to control the masses.  No matter who they vote for, the same gun lobbyists and arms dealers rule the nation.  War is extremely profitable for the USA.  They are as much an arms dealer universally and reserve the best weapons for themselves.

Agree.  I believe that the US presents the greatest threat to humanity via war on the globe today. I'm very nervous as to what may happen if the West under US leadership is humiliated in Ukraine and elsewhere in Europe.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #828
Agree.  I believe that the US presents the greatest threat to humanity via war on the globe today. I'm very nervous as to what may happen if the West under US leadership is humiliated in Ukraine and elsewhere in Europe.

And China?

Reply #830
It seems that Bec Judd and some of her Brighton Influencer neighbours are doing their best impersonation of the US WASP culture in that they are crying foul over all the horrendous violent crime proliferating in their local neighbourhood.

Perhaps the state should move Chris and Bec into Hoppers Crossing, Kalkallo, Doveton or Seaford unit for a few weeks to gather some perspective. Some of those suburbs are so use to it they don't even get the crimes reported anymore!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #831
Not Bec's finest moment.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #832
When the bushfires were raging Bec was complaining about the ashes and dust in her pool....awareness of others problems isn't one of her strong points.

Reply #833
It seems that Bec Judd and some of her Brighton Influencer neighbours are doing their best impersonation of the US WASP culture in that they are crying foul over all the horrendous violent crime proliferating in their local neighbourhood.

Perhaps the state should move Chris and Bec into Hoppers Crossing, Kalkallo, Doveton or Seaford unit for a few weeks to gather some perspective. Some of those suburbs are so use to it they don't even get the crimes reported anymore!
Bec and Chris could try Caroline Springs or Delahey for a weekend away....

Reply #835
A home invasion is a home invasion, doesn't matter where you live or how rich you are.

Dan's response was despicable pretending not to know her name but that's how he treats women who speak up.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #836
A home invasion is a home invasion, doesn't matter where you live or how rich you are.

Dan's response was despicable pretending not to know her name but that's how he treats women who speak up.

He's an arrogant snarling sob ... leopards, spots

Reply #837

Not the first time they've come across as elitist snobs. Must be a very shallow existence.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #838
I partly agree, but in fairness many of the general public have little to no idea of who the vast bulk of the Instafamous might be, and the occasionally Instafamous reference might not be instantly recognisable when presented out of context.

Andrew Bolt's and Rita Panahi's opinions mean nothing to me, and if I'm consistent then I need to treat Bec Judd with similar indifference.

Not everybody thinks the Kardashian's rule the globe, or spend many pensive minutes over breakfast worrying about what colour spandex to wear to yoga!

Finally, in context of being relevant to commentary about security and criminal activity, "Bec who?" might well be the appropriate response, to which she will mechanistically follow up with some woke indignance in an "I'm Bec Judd" moment! It was basically another "Why aren't the police doing something?" from somebody who would more than likely drive over you rather than stop to help!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #839
Not the first time they've come across as elitist snobs. Must be a very shallow existence.
I've meet Judd face to face once and he seemed OK, not sure about him these days, but I do note he does seem to get on very well with Garry Lyon and that is not something to brag about!

Bec Judd seemed a bit more switched on in the past, when she was just a learner speech therapist, now she seems somewhat distant from humanity. I suppose next week we'll get to see Instaphotos of her spoon feeding boiled rice to a blind 3rd world child! All underlined with a "Hate Dan" caption, which may actually be the motive as retribution for removal of café rights in 2020 and 2021!

@Baggers sorry for my cynicism!
The Force Awakens!