Skip to main content
Topic: VFLW Coaching Staff 2022 (Read 1272 times) previous topic - next topic

VFLW Coaching Staff 2022

An interesting appointment made to out coaching staff today: Shaun Hampson. Hope he can do the job and make our new talls winners.
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: VFLW Coaching Staff 2022

Reply #1
First one to mention Megan is a dick
Oops it was me. ::)

Reply #2
I missed the ‘W’ and thought at first that Hammer had taken Kreuzer’s job.

It will be interesting to see how he goes.  His ruckwork was based on his athleticism and that’s not really an attribute that AFLW rucks have.  I guess that he has played with and against the best in the business and will have learnt a lot about positioning, use of the body, etc.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #3
I missed the ‘W’ and thought at first that Hammer had taken Kreuzer’s job.

It will be interesting to see how he goes.  His ruckwork was based on his athleticism and that’s not really an attribute that AFLW rucks have.  I guess that he has played with and against the best in the business and will have learnt a lot about positioning, use of the body, etc.
I reckon Megan could probably coach the women rucks better....
This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Reply #4
We must see something in him. I'm not quite sure what yet.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #5
We must see something in him. I'm not quite sure what yet.
Isn't this for the AFLW, not VFLW?

What we see in him is that he is mates with simmo.

Simmo got the gig because he was mates with Fisher who was there first.

Maybe Hammer can bring down someone from Richmond.

Its ex-players who just want a casual hangaround with mates and if that means they look after the girls, so be it.

Of course it could be a good recruiting strategy for those ladies so inclined...Hammer being the eye candy that he is.