Skip to main content
Topic: AFLW 2021 season (Read 8135 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFLW 2021 season

Reply #30
Don't know if you guys have seen where Darcy got that hand over eye thing from, but let's just say she may have been watching some very interesting material from the UK.

Be seeing you Darcy!!
Loveleh!
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #32

bloody good shot sir, bloody good shot!

Plenty in the tank, nice straight lines. :D
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #33
Please explain.....???

Reply #34
Loveleh!
I think that site started off as a piss take, they originally started off taking the piss out of certain seasonal feminists who rallied against men one week and got their tits out for Page 3 the next! Sort of highlighting the hypocrisy of some associated with #MeTooToo!

I fear it's somewhat morphed into the LCD in recent times.

PS; It's amazing how different demographics have picked up on the "Be Seeing You" motif, perhaps many not knowing where it come from, if they do then I'm not sure what to make of it. It went through our company network like wildfire earlier this year, unfortunately part of my day job is being the Fun Police and making sure stuff like that gets appropriately filtered, needless to say some do not appreciate my efforts despite them still having or retaining a job!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #35
Please explain.....???

Google search bloody lovely brotherhood.

There is a lot of x rated content as a word of warning. 

The hand symbol is slightly different on second look...

I may have mistaken.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #36
The hand symbol is slightly different on second look...

I may have mistaken.
I think you are correct, it's been misappropriated by all sorts of people in recent months, but it may be very likely that Vescio doesn't get it from the originators. It's common on TIk Tok as a sign off for example.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #37
From the other thread...
Carl win against GC (30pts) 60 & GWS (15pts) = 20 points @ 119%
NM lose against Bris (20) 15 & Freo (20) = 20 points @ 127%
WB lose against Ade (10) currently 40 but beat Tigers (15) = 20 points @ 102%
Mel lose against Freo (10) & Bris (10) = 20 points @ 119%

Its all going to plan....

Reply #38
Melbourne are looking to end our season right now, being up against freo by 4 goals just before half time.

We really need them to lose....even if by 1 point. % isn't a factor as we have them covered already.

Alternatively, we need Freo to smash NM next week and us smash GWS....well when i say smash....a 4 goal victory each way is enough.

Reply #39
Melbourne are looking to end our season right now, being up against freo by 4 goals just before half time.

We really need them to lose....even if by 1 point. % isn't a factor as we have them covered already.

Alternatively, we need Freo to smash NM next week and us smash GWS....well when i say smash....a 4 goal victory each way is enough.
Freo now 18 points down, but 3/4 time is close. makes the finals look a long way away.
If freo kicked against us like they are doing today, we  would have won in a canter!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #40
Freo now 18 points down, but 3/4 time is close. makes the finals look a long way away.
If freo kicked against us like they are doing today, we  would have won in a canter!
5 point win to Melbourne means they are in the final 6.
Dogs lost their chance and cannot make it.

It all comes down to us and NM. Currently they have 1 game and % on us, but are playing a harder opponent, and the % can be overcome.

That loss to North could is the reason we are only a chance to make finals, and not locked into finals.

Of course we cannot forget that we had.....
4 points loss to freo
6 point loss to dogs
6 point loss to pies.

Its a tight year.

Reply #41
If I was involved at Carltons AFLW set up I'd be sending a please explain regarding that downgraded tackle.  If Marinoff gets off, then Prespakis gets done for a tackle,  how did that doing get downgraded?!? Seriously,  we have no idea what is permissible when tackling these days,  the inconsistency is bewildering.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #42
5 point win to Melbourne means they are in the final 6.
Dogs lost their chance and cannot make it.

It all comes down to us and NM. Currently they have 1 game and % on us, but are playing a harder opponent, and the % can be overcome.

That loss to North could is the reason we are only a chance to make finals, and not locked into finals.

Of course we cannot forget that we had.....
4 points loss to freo
6 point loss to dogs
6 point loss to pies.

Its a tight year.

And we didn't turn up - until too late - for most of those games.

Had a bad attitude, no question.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #43
North have the Dockers....at Arden St.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #44
Congratulations to our 3 AA selections this year - Kerryn Harrington, Darcy Vescio and Maddy Prespakis. Great work girls.

https://womens.afl/news/69766