Skip to main content
Topic: 9/11 Debate (Read 19141 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from CV and mad panic beha...

Re: 9/11 Debate

Reply #45
Any argument LP puts out with respect to covid and the vaccine needs to be seen in context of the 9/11 rhetoric.

That event smells to high heaven, and he's well and truly pushing the company line without even an iota of independent thinking.

Be very afraid following that same logic with an event that thus far smells to high heaven.

Ever wondered why we are still wearing masks with minimal positive infections in the state?  Sure, we might have a few carrying covid and distributing around but sooner or later SOMEONE should have turned up covid positive by now, else the masks are no longer required.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #46
This is priceless! One conspiracy theory makes another conspiracy more likely and its critics unreliable. I think that’s what they call a bootstrap argument ...

Reply #47
https://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/

That really should be the end of the debate.  Actually, it’s not a debate because you can’t debate a conspiracy theory lacking any credible scientific evidence   ::)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #48
That really should be the end of the debate.  Actually, it’s not a debate because you can’t debate a conspiracy theory lacking any credible scientific evidence   ::)

Hole 1....columns would need to be blasted to replicate what happened. Wrong.
"found no evidence whose explanation required invocation of a blast event." Moreover, the smallest charge capable of initiating column failure "would have resulted in a sound level of 130 dB [decibels] to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile." Witnesses did not report hearing such a loud noise, nor is one audible on recordings of the collapse.

Thermite requires no such blast and would do that easily. There is already evidence of thermite being found in nearby apartments who had their windows blown out.

There was also evidence of extremely high heat melting/cutting through steel that could not be caused by the temperatures of office furniture. Jury is very much out on if the fire can burn hot enough to cause the collapse described, even if going for 7 hours.

Today's report confirms that a fire was, indeed, the cause. "This is the first time that we are aware of, that a building taller than about 15 stories has collapsed primarily due to fires,"
3rd time ever if you include 2 hit by planes in WTC1 and WTC2.

No skyscrapers have fallen due to planes hitting them before 9/11 also. They are actually designed with this in mind.

Hole 2...collapse speed
Floor 13 collapsed, beginning a cascade of floor failures to Floor 5. Column 79, no longer supported by a girder, buckled, triggering a rapid succession of structural failures that moved from east to west. All 23 central columns, followed by the exterior columns, failed in what's known as a "progressive collapse"--that is, local damage that spreads from one structural element to another, eventually resulting in the collapse of the entire structure.
The collapse descibed is certainly possible and plausible. However, the speed in which it fell disproves this theory.

Floor collapsing on floor collapsing on floor is resistance upon resistance upon resistance.

However, speed it fell was free fall....that is, no resistance.

Physics backs all of this up.

Reply #49
Thats funny, i'd say the same from my side of the fence.

Watch the videos.

Reply #50
You're beaten and you know it.
That desire to win is misplaced, the desire should be for truth based on evidence, not opinion based on Hollywood plots. So for me there is no win or lose, just the truth, no coloured by hysteria that some seem susceptible to!

Falseties and fakes cannot be debated, because they are based in fantasy which means there is no evidence anyone can find to counter them.

Proof of real world events is loaded with evidence, like millions of vaccine doses helping millions of people avoid illness, while fake cures and false treatments like the way HCQ did and continues to do nothing in the fight against COVID-19 despite being in use in many locations for many many months before any of the vaccines became available! ;)

The rabbit hole is filling with water, those searching for the Mad Hatter are drowning, when all they needed to do was look inside!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #51
That desire to win is misplaced, the desire for me is truth based on evidence, not opinion based on Hollywood plots. So for me there is no win or lose, just the truth, no coloured by hysteria that some seem susceptible to!

Falseties and fakes cannot be debated, because they are based in fantasy which means there is no evidence anyone can find to counter them.

What do all the people who are 'toeing the government line' have in common?

None of them have even the slightest idea on what the other side is saying.

Perhaps if they got their head out of the sand, looked into it, they might find that there is solid science behind every single point.
Further to that, it will show that 'the government line' is based upon blatently wrong facts that defy common sense, and more importantly, the laws of physics.

Reply #52
Ever wondered why we are still wearing masks with minimal positive infections in the state?  Sure, we might have a few carrying covid and distributing around but sooner or later SOMEONE should have turned up covid positive by now, else the masks are no longer required.
Some people have pre-existing medical conditions, that might make them extremely vulnerable to an infection like COVID-19, and some have pre-existing conditions that will mean they can never safely have a vaccine.

So you think they shouldn't protect themselves just to preserve your perception of freedom, it's an interesting insight into your perspective!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #53
What do all the people who are 'toeing the government line' have in common?

None of them have even the slightest idea on what the other side is saying.

Perhaps if they got their head out of the sand, looked into it, they might find that there is solid science behind every single point.
Further to that, it will show that 'the government line' is based upon blatently wrong facts that defy common sense, and more importantly, the laws of physics.
Ironic that you accuse others of wearing tin foil hats! :o

It probably says far more about yourself than others! ;D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #54
@kruddler Teach us the physics, I'm happy to learn from you in your own words and numbers!

I suspect we all are, but please I can't speak for others, if they are not they can tell us here, perhaps we can even make a special thread for it so the rights of others can be preserved!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #55
Any argument LP puts out with respect to covid and the vaccine needs to be seen in context of the 9/11 rhetoric.
@Thryleon You are desperate now, I suppose you've committed to the the anti-vaccine push in blind faith like a fanatic, and can't see the truth that they save lives.

Please feel free to exercise your own freedom, in fact I would argue for your right to refuse the vaccines, but I don't support your right to hurt those around you by poisoning their view of the world with unfounded rhetoric. Which I'll never leave unquestioned or unchallenged, or of course you can just support your spurious claims with valid evidence!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #56
Some people have pre-existing medical conditions, that might make them extremely vulnerable to an infection like COVID-19, and some have pre-existing conditions that will mean they can never safely have a vaccine.

So you think they shouldn't protect themselves just to preserve your perception of freedom, it's an interesting insight into your perspective!

What's that got to do with me being required to wear a mask on public transport and at shops with less than 4 confirmed active cases in the state, and 0 community transmission for 18 days?

Mask wearing should no longer be mandatory.  Before you debate this point, think hard about the impact of mandatory mask wearing with no threat.  When people are required to wear them when needed you are going to get a much greater resistance because it reeks of an over reaction now, and it will be similar later

@Thryleon You are desperate now, I suppose you've committed to the the anti-vaccine push in blind faith like a fanatic, and can't see the truth that they save lives.

Please feel free to exercise your own freedom, in fact I would argue for your right to refuse the vaccines, but I don't support your right to hurt those around you by poisoning their view of the world with unfounded rhetoric.

Not an anti vaccer, so your point is moot, and your opinion of any rhetoric is irrelevant.

Think about what you're saying in context of a government that performed the atrocities of a holocaust.   Should we trust everything we are being told or should we question everything?  Its very easy to label someone to discredit them, but its very difficult to admit you might have it wrong.  I might be wrong, it all might be legitimate but science points to many inconsistencies which makes me wonder, are we being lied to?

If covid was actually harmless and the stats deliberately muddied to allow a cover up, would we ever be told? 
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #57
@kruddler Teach us the physics, I'm happy to learn from you in your own words and numbers!

I suspect we all are, but please if others are not they can tell us here!
I did 4 years of physics @ uni a couple decades ago.

One thing is for sure, the only physics you need to know to disprove the government line, you learn in high school.

You want to learn it, watch the video.

If you want to do your own tests, i suggest you start with this one.
h = 1/2 gt^2

Technically, you know all of them, so compare them with the videos and tell me if it works out. ;)

Reply #58
I did 4 years of physics @ uni a couple decades ago.

One thing is for sure, the only physics you need to know to disprove the government line, you learn in high school.

If you want to do your own tests, i suggest you start with this one.
h = 1/2 gt^2
Continue, I'm still curious.

PS: Where were the alleged explosives?
The Force Awakens!