Skip to main content
Topic: 9/11 Debate (Read 19802 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from CV and mad panic beha...

Re: 9/11 Debate

Reply #60
You want an education, watch the video.
I doubt I'll get anything about physics, materials or engineering from it. Maybe I don't understand that stuff, you did four years of uni physics, so just assume I need your interpretation to help me understand! Actually, it probably makes you qualified to explain it all to pretty much everyone here, even perhaps @DJC!

Public posts only please, no PMs, no other links to crazy videos or cutting and pasting, just your own words and numbers.

Will I need any special software to follow the explanations or work the examples, perhaps something from https://www.compadre.org/osp/ this for example https://physlets.org/tracker/? Free for everyone to use apparently, even beginners like me!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #61
Irrespective of what the rhetoric states, the likelihood of the 9/11 attacks being exactly as described to us from start to finish, actually occurring the way we were told they were is extremely low.

From start to finish it reeks.  Even the Pentagon's damage doesn't look like a plane hit it.  It looks like a bunker buster missile.

The fact that we have 4 average joes who all managed to teach themselves how to fly a proper jet on something as mundane as Microsoft flight simulator is yet another piece of the puzzle that doesn't quite fit well.

I was always taught if it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, its probably a duck.  If someone tells you its a moose, don't believe them, they're probably lying to you.

The only reason the lie still stands is because there is likely no real way to learn the truth, and it won't change anything anyway.

Applying that to covid is a very different prospect.   Its very hard to learn the truth, but im hearing many stories of clinical staff going in for their vaccine and rejecting it unless its the Pfizer one because they aren't fully disclosed which they will receive until they line up to get the jab.

Covid isn't a lie, but I think we aren't being told the full truth about it.  Imagine being in a pandemic and still getting flaky information regarding the number of people hospitalised by it not with it for a moment.  Why?  Why not be up front and tell us?  Maybe because the government doesn't want to admit they stuffed it? 
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #63
I'm starting to understand where some of these weird perspectives come from, or could it be one MPD?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #64
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/flight-school-owner-recalls-training-9-11-hijackers-1.951384

MS Flight simulator?  Fantasy.
Not being a pilot myself, I’ll echo what I’ve read: take-offs & landings are the most dangerous & demanding part of flying (and the most exciting for pilots). Manoeuvring once aloft is a doddle.

The terrorists found a way around the old pilot’s joke: take-offs are optional but landings are compulsory.

Reply #65
The only reason the lie still stands is because there is likely no real way to learn the truth, and it won't change anything anyway.
That’s my point.

In one sense,  there shouldn’t be all that much harm if people become obsessed with the 9/11 conspiracy despite there being little point in pursuing it. Surely it’s a better use of time than watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians or MAFS. As Kruddler notes, maybe you’ll learn about physics along the way. But the downside is that becoming obsessed with it predisposes people to being drawn into other conspiracy theories. It’s like a gateway drug. The anti-vaxxers know this and have joyfully welcomed the QAnon movement.

Reply #66
Not being a pilot myself, I’ll echo what I’ve read: take-offs & landings are the most dangerous & demanding part of flying (and the most exciting for pilots). Manoeuvring once aloft is a doddle.

The terrorists found a way around the old pilot’s joke: take-offs are optional but landings are compulsory.

The flight plan for the operation is logged way before takeoff with the airport and Air Traffic Control and set into the aircraft systems.  In effect, it rarely needs captain or pilot control UNLESS unforeseen weather and / or diversion and congestion at the destination (or a/c faults) come into play.

Landings are far far more difficult than takeoff.

Unless you never intend to place wheels on tarmac, simply alter course manually, go off radar, turn off transponders and aim for a tall building.

Flight sims?  Horse Shoot

Reply #67
Annabelle Tuckfield, a clot doctor, was on the wireless this morning and it was interesting to hear her analysis of the AstraZeneca vaccine situation.

She pointed out that 20M AZ vaccines have now been administered and there have been 18 cases of blood clots (that’s 0.00009%).  She also pointed out that blood clots are one of the more common consequences of COVID-19 infections. In fact, data from France and the Netherlands indicates that 30-70% of patients with coronavirus who are admitted to intensive care units develop blood clots in the deep veins of the legs, or in the lungs.  One in four COVID patients in ICU will develop pulmonary embolisms.  Dr Tuckfield made it very clear that the AstraZeneca vaccine significantly reduces one’s chances of developing blood clots.

Dr Tuckfield also pointed out the contraceptive pill significantly increases the probability of blood clots - but most of us don’t have to worry about that.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #68
I'm not given to conspiracies, never have been. I find them entertaining at times but tend to view it more in psychological terms, ie the 'mental' profile of those drawn to 'way out' explanations. I have a good buddy who was convinced that the magician, Dynamo, possessed some special powers... I suggested watching a few episodes of Penn and Teller... problem solved - logical solutions provided.

I know the Earth is round, I know vaccines are safe though they can be a little 'rough around the edges' to begin with, I don't believe Democrats drink the blood of baby goats or whatever it is. I am sure Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, and I'm also sure there are no secret DNA altering things in vaccines, 5G or certain foods.

However, 9/11 does fascinate me... and I can assure you Wing Man Mav, that it hasn't seduced me into other conspiracy theories! I've read some bizarre interpretations of 9/11, which were comical and I won't give them any energy here.

To me, we have not been given the truth as to how these buildings pancaked so perfectly into their own footprints and the 'real' explanation is probably a political bombshell best kept concealed for another few decades. And I am content to leave it at that, just not knowing what really happened but somewhat curious. I am sure there is bullshizen in the explanation somewhere and to some degree, but, equally there is likely much that has been reported that is true.

If I was an architect, or family member of one of the deceased from 9/11, then I am sure I would be, still, to this very day, wanting and pursuing the truth/more information.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #69

No skyscraper has EVER been brought down by fire.....ever. Yet 3 went in the same day....in a manner that was identical to a controlled demolition.

How many individual buildings have had 767’s deliberately crashed into them ?

Let’s go BIG !

Reply #70
;D No, it was fire, much like the Japanese Tsunami, which was really man-made to cover up a nuclear accident! You know this well! ::)

The failure of the Twin Towers is so obvious it's not worth debating, the 3rd is the target of conspiracists because that is their want given the organisations that it held.

We will ignore or discount the real facts, like the one that says most high-rise fires have hundreds of firefighters available to continue the fight, they hadn't been decimated by the deaths of 340+ firefighters, destroyed fire fighting appliances , and water pressure dwindling, in the minutes and hours before they collapsed! We must ignore these things, or we'll have nothing left to question! :o
The Force Awakens!

Reply #71
Annabelle Tuckfield, a clot doctor, was on the wireless this morning and it was interesting to hear her analysis of the AstraZeneca vaccine situation.

She pointed out that 20M AZ vaccines have now been administered and there have been 18 cases of blood clots (that’s 0.00009%).  She also pointed out that blood clots are one of the more common consequences of COVID-19 infections. In fact, data from France and the Netherlands indicates that 30-70% of patients with coronavirus who are admitted to intensive care units develop blood clots in the deep veins of the legs, or in the lungs.  One in four COVID patients in ICU will develop pulmonary embolisms.  Dr Tuckfield made it very clear that the AstraZeneca vaccine significantly reduces one’s chances of developing blood clots.

Dr Tuckfield also pointed out the contraceptive pill significantly increases the probability of blood clots - but most of us don’t have to worry about that.
Now now @DJC‍  you're being mischievous, this is no place for facts! :o

PS: I'll send you some tinfoil, I've got plenty apparently which seems ironic given the last couple of days in this thread! ::)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #72

Not really about the aeroplane but more about aviation fuel/heat. And no steel framed building (plus all steel is treated with heat resistant coverings), has ever collapsed due to fire. In fact the only way to bring down a steel framed building is through professional demolition... and they use a variety of products and methods to collapse a steel framed building onto its own footprint.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #73
None @northernblue

But look what a small commuter plane did to this not so far back.  I saw it.

A fully loaded 767 jet at cruising altitude of 850 kph per hour with 90,000 litres of fuel?

khttps://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-21/five-passenger-plane-crashes-near-melbournes-essendon-airport/8288964h ?

Reply #74
Not really about the aeroplane but more about aviation fuel/heat. And no steel framed building (plus all steel is treated with heat resistant coverings), has ever collapsed due to fire. In fact the only way to bring down a steel framed building is through professional demolition... and they use a variety of products and methods to collapse a steel framed building onto its own footprint.
Perhaps, I'm not sure how many tall buildings have had an even far taller building right next door collapse next to them, then had pretty much nobody there of any consequence left to fight the fire.
The Force Awakens!