Skip to main content
Topic: 9/11 Debate (Read 19114 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from CV and mad panic beha...

9/11 Debate

From that list, I singled this one out and used science as went is different.

It's easy to lump all the eggs in the same basket with the heading conspiracy theory.

It's harder to look into things and think for yourself.
Science calls BS on 9/11!

If the US weren't so focussed on themselves they would realise that their 'story' has more holes than a fly screen and the rest of the world is starting to see through it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpXGMcohR8A

Richard Gage represents approx. 3,400 architects, globally, not satisfied with the official explanation of 9/11.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Re: 9/11 Debate

Reply #2
No, I just know you or others will bite after a loss, it's pointless having any serious topics discussed here today!

Of course, scientists are like any sector of society, is no different to any other. But the chains of decision making you imply are corrupt involve thousands if not tens of thousands of people involved, no one or few have enough control to corrupt the process. The globe isn't the USA, and Trump isn't pulling the strings.

The absence of evidence is not a sign of an even greater conspiracy, the QAnon world isn't real!
Again, with the black and white, you sure you dont barrack for collingwood?

There is a clear grey area that exists between believing everything you hear and believing nothing you hear. I am not implying tens of thousands of people are corrupt with this AZ thing. Not even close.

If I am Australia, I am just saying, look into it. Why are major nations gun shy. Why are they flipping? And flipping back? Something doesn't add up. Don't believe the media, do the research yourself.

Ive pointed out a few times that there are always issues on the front line....hang back and see first. Read the room. Adapt, improve....don't simply follow.

You say you agree but continue to argue and paint me as an extremist when its far from the case.

Reply #3

Richard Gage represents approx. 3,400 architects, globally, not satisfied with the official explanation of 9/11.

There is a good doco (loose change) that has gone through multiple incarnations that show similar.
They don't force feed it down your throat, but provide the story being told, show the evidence and its up to you to work out if it fits.

It's as obvious as saying the government says this is an Apple....shows a picture of a banana
....does the story make sense?
It's that obvious the holes in the stories.

It's about time some learned professionals people are doing the same thing.

Wonder how long before American government comes clean?

Reply #4
Then we can finally focus on the really important issues like whether the moon landing was faked.

Reply #5
Then we can finally focus on the really important issues like whether the moon landing was faked.
You are embarrassing yourself now.

Go watch any 10 minutes of the video linked above and I guarantee you many questions you never thought you'd be asking get stuck in your head.

Rabbit holes do exist, and sometimes you'll actually find the rabbit

Reply #6

I think you are underselling it by saying they are not satisfied with the explanation.

They provide evidence of 100s of statements, audio and video evidence proving the official statements are false.....and point out none were used in the hearings.

They show the basic calculations made in the official reports are completely inaccurate. Not only that, they defy the laws of physics.

As best I can tell it's about 6 hours of proper scientific method, pointing out the innacuracies in the official report. Through use of peer reviewed journals and professionals.

Its about the biggest, 'mic drop' of all time.

Reply #7
Thanks, but no thanks. Why should I care about a 20 year old event when “finding the truth” has so little relevance to the here and now. Perhaps you can inspire me by distilling its significance: if X, then Y & Z.

If the point is that it will show that the US Govt can be nefarious, I should point out that 4 years of Trump and the current QAnon Congress have made the point already.

Reply #8
Thanks, but no thanks. Why should I care about a 20 year old event when “finding the truth” has so little relevance to the here and now. Perhaps you can inspire me by distilling its significance: if X, then Y & Z.

If the point is that it will show that the US Govt can be nefarious, I should point out that 4 years of Trump and the current QAnon Congress have made the point already.

If...
Something so world shaping is the result of nothing other than government cover up and manipulation
Then...
1. What do they get out of it? Why did they do it?
2. How often has similar occurred that is less obvious
3. What is next in the pipeline
And perhaps the biggest question...
4. What happens when the rest of the world confront the US about this.

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. Ignore it at your own risk.

If you want to call out conspiracy theories...educate yourself first

Reply #9
Again ... Trump. He said all the quiet bits out loud. His anti-democratic white supremacist administration has left much more relevant and alarming damage in its wake than the 9/11 conspiracy could ever uncover. And it has current real-world implications. Sorry if I won’t obsess over a hang-nail when cancer is mestasticising all over the place.

Reply #10
Again ... Trump. He said all the quiet bits out loud. His anti-democratic white supremacist administration has left much more relevant and alarming damage in its wake than the 9/11 conspiracy could ever uncover. And it has current real-world implications. Sorry if I won’t obsess over a hang-nail when cancer is mestasticising all over the place.

White supremacist?

That's total, fabricated spin.

Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #11

For all trumps trumping all it did was damage the US brand and show how ignorant the American public can be.
9/11 started wars, witch hunts and...scared the public into giving up basic human rights like privacy...the world over.

Trump was a person.
9/11 was a while government

Reply #12
Trump was the whole govt.

Reply #13
Again, with the black and white, you sure you dont barrack for collingwood?

There is a clear grey area that exists between believing everything you hear and believing nothing you hear. I am not implying tens of thousands of people are corrupt with this AZ thing. Not even close.

If I am Australia, I am just saying, look into it. Why are major nations gun shy. Why are they flipping? And flipping back? Something doesn't add up. Don't believe the media, do the research yourself.

Ive pointed out a few times that there are always issues on the front line....hang back and see first. Read the room. Adapt, improve....don't simply follow.

You say you agree but continue to argue and paint me as an extremist when its far from the case.
No black and white in my statement, only what you think you see, you're always paranoid after our losses.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #14

As part of basic bushfire research, CSIRO did extensive testing of various building materials, and found steel and some metals although less likely to catch would also suffer the most catastrophic failures at lower temperatures or from being heated to high temperatures. The structural members buckle and fold like a melted straw once they get above a critical temperature.

The longest survived structures in bush fires are solid log constructions, because although they burn the timber chars on the outside but doesn't become structurally weaker in the process lasting much longer before failure. Sort of makes sense when you see the charred forests after regional fires. For this reason they are now developing new building codes that may permit construction up to 10 stories structurally built out of wood.

It's probably fair to say the Twin Towers must have been exposed to some extreme heat, they were basically 100 story chimneys. I think CSIRO and other local scientists debugged the 9/11 conspiracies very well a long time back on The Conversation website, you might still be able to find that information.

There will always be alternate opinions, some because they just refuse to accept what they think is right is wrong, others because they have some external motive affecting their judgement, others because they want there to be a conspiracy.
The Force Awakens!