Skip to main content
Topic: Jim Park Voting: AFL 2021 Rd 5: Carlton vs Port Adelaide (Read 1766 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Jim Park Voting: AFL 2021 Rd 5: Carlton vs Port Adelaide

Reply #15
Team E

5. Walsh
5. Weitering
1. Cripps
1. Docherty
1. Saad
1. Pitonnet
1. Casbolt
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #16
Team E

5 Walsh
4 Weitering
3 Docherty
2 Casboult
1 Pittonet
The Force Awakens!

Reply #17
Two of those sitters were a result of the shoulder injury he sustained getting in front of Charlie Dixon.  I saw him try to mark and his arm just collapsed under the weight of the ball.

Meanwhile, he went again, and again and again.  I was gobsmacked.  A lot of people underate this.  Watch him miss the Brisbane game next week.  It will tell the story.  He is tough as nails Doc.  Dont be fooled by what you saw.  He had a significant shoulder issue and played through it for most of 3/4.

I thought he had some poor moments but you couldnt question his bravery on or off the field and he did take some brave marks with Dixon hovering and some of his teammates could learn a lesson, Saw a couple of them bail when Dixon had a head of steam up and they just jumped out of the road. I dont think you can expect Docherty to pick up the clever quicker types anymore given he has lost some speed and more attention to who he plays on is required.

Reply #18
Team: E

5 - Walsh
4 - Weitering
3 - Cripps
2 - Casboult
1 - Curnow
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #19
I'm very late, but that is my own fault.
Team: D

Votes:
[5]   Sam Walsh
[3]   Jacob Weitering
[1]   Sam Docherty
[1]   Matthew Cottrell
[1]   Patrick Cripps
[1]   Marc Pittonet
[1]   Ed Curnow
[1]   Levi Casboult
[0.5]   AdamSaad
[0.5]   Zac Williams