Skip to main content
Topic: Post Game Analysis: AFL 2021 Rd 10: Carlton vs Hawthorn (Read 5602 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Post Game Analysis: AFL 2021 Rd 10: Carlton vs Hawthorn

Reply #60
Thanks dodge.

Reply #61
Had to scrap against the worst side in the comp. Poor performance, would want to be better next week or it's season over before the bye.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #62
Round 10 Stats
C Rozee  8 disposals 0 goals  6 tackles 0 clearance 85 meters gained.
S Walsh  30 disposals  1 goal  6 tackles 4 clearances 432 meters gained

Let’s end that discussion once and for all!!

Reply #63
Round 10 Stats

Think it was only well known Port pumper of tyres Kane Cornes that had Rozee better than Walsh and even he has had to backtrack on that idea. I think Sam is going to come under more attention like we saw from Hartigan and I hope his teammates are going to be there to look after him..

Reply #64
Glass half full or glass half empty One game out of the eight, Big game next week against the Swans. Docherty was good on the wing, Murphy was good in the third quarter, Cripps is playing more of a team game but still needs to improve in that, Walsh is outstanding, Curnow tough, Eddie was good today and got back into defence and helped out, Saad, Williams and Fogarty all good. Next week we should have Martin back and DeKonning will be better for the run. Harry decided to be the man today and took on the responsibility of kicking the sealer. as soon as he took the mark he was always going to kick the goal. Our forward structure and team would be totally different with Charlie. Silvagni gives us a toughness in the contest.
The players need to believe more and concentrate longer. Hawthorn will be competitive when they are committed to the game as they were yesterday, or they will be very ordinary. Because of our lapses they would have thought they were in with a chance and played their A Game. We need to become winners and have other teams believe we are winners, when that happens, games like yesterday will become a lot easier.

Reply #65
Round 10 Stats

I ended the discussion in my mind a very long time ago.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #66
Ugly or pretty win isn’t an issue for me at the moment. I would prefer ugly wins over close losses. A run of three wins in a row would help us get something of a winning culture developing. Not having the best record against the Hawks at the MCG makes this win sweeter.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #67
I ended the discussion in my mind a very long time ago.

Was never a discussion.  Rozee is good but if we didn't have walsh the player I wanted from that draft was Bailey Smith. 
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #68
Seen the footage. It's a dog act and Hartigan will get weeks, but the MRO is a spineless Muppet so who knows.   Did annoy me that McKay didn't really come to Walsh's aid, guess he was concerned with the ball which was only about 50 metres further afield.

Hartigan is bloody lucky it's 2021 not 1981...he wouldn't have walked off back then.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #69
Plowman 2 weeks.

Hartigan 3 weeks.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #70
What,  for going at the ball?
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #72
Plowman 2 weeks.

Hartigan 3 weeks.
 We should challenge the Plowman penalty, he was basically punching the ball at the same time O'Meara tried to mark it.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #73
We should challenge the Plowman penalty, he was basically punching the ball at the same time O'Meara tried to mark it.

Why? Him not playing improves our team tenfold. Give him an additional 10 weeks. And surely we can find a suspension for Jones somehow.

Those two are some of the major reasons for huge momentum swings with their shyte disposal and just sheer lack of game awareness. Appalling that both have played so many games for the club and highlights the sheer lack of player quality on the list.
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #74
Why?
If we bend over to get ahead we lose our soul, the decision is just wrong it could be BigH, Jones, SoJ or Weitering spoiling like that next week.

The MRP system is broken!
The Force Awakens!