Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Action: AFL 2021 Rd 11: Carlton vs. Sydney (Read 8427 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Action: AFL 2021 Rd 11: Carlton vs. Sydney

Reply #196
Another year down the drain.

We don't have the players. it's as simple as that. And our so called good players, don't contribute enough.

Cripps got a lot of the ball, but the mistakes he makes negate the good work. Martin, nothing. Saad ordinary. Williams, in and out. Docherty, on the verge of being gone because the two reco's are catching up to him. Mackay, second efforts today were terrible because he's got a bad shoulder and doesn't want to aggravate it.

Silvagni and walsh don't stop trying. Neither does Curnow.

then the passengers, Setters, Fogarty, Gibbons, Owies, Cottrel, just not up to top level standard and except for maybe, and it's a big maybe, Cottrel, never will be. Newman is just a footballer, Newnes, didn't play today, but not up to top standard, the list is endless.

So we are stuffed for the next few years unless we can get 5 top class players into the joint.

If not, I'll probably never see them make the 8 again let alone win a flag.

If we could stop these lapses too, where sides get a run on, we'd do alot better too. We be in the 8. We can't take the step from very competitive to winners when it matters.

3 big lapses today. Late in the first, late in the 2nd and the start of the last. Other than that we played decent footy. It's just continues to happen, men and women. Issue that pervades the club.

Reply #197

If not, I'll probably never see them make the 8 agin let alone win a flag.
Well, if you can make it to a telegram from the Queen, you might see one, but your previous post tells me you are pretty close though. So not sure...haha.

Reply #198
Well....i think thats all of them. You've bagged out all 23 players today. New record!

Jesus Kruddler. Are the official Carlton apologist?

If you refuse to acknowledge the crapness at all levels of the club, that's fine. But let others comment on what they see and to be honest what most see, bar you. crap skills, crap game plan and crap coaching.

The same crap week after week... It ain't no fluke...
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #199
Well, if you can make it to a telegram from the Queen, you might see one, but your previous post tells me you are pretty close though. So not sure...haha.

If I make it I'll get a telegram before Bignic, so depression is setting in again.

Reply #200
Jesus Kruddler. Are the official Carlton apologist?

If you refuse to acknowledge the crapness at all levels of the club, that's fine. But let others comment on what they see and to be honest what most see, bar you. crap skills, crap game plan and crap coaching.

The same crap week after week... It ain't no fluke...

We must've lost. Spanner is here gloating.

Reply #201
If I make it I'll get a telegram before Bignic, so depression is setting in again.

At near 64 I'm starting to feel young...lol.

Reply #202
Mods, can you lock this in game thread ?

Reply #203
We must've lost. Spanner is here gloating.

We lost as usual so laj must be here excusing and making lame statements like this little classic:

"If we had won more quarters and and not allowed so many 4 goal run ons we would be in the eight."

Thanks laj, you're a genius. Are you sidelining as a mathematician as well?
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...