Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Anxiety: AFL 2021 Rd 12: Carlton vs. West Coast (Read 8141 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Anxiety: AFL 2021 Rd 12: Carlton vs. West Coast

Reply #165
You're amazing. So quick to lay the boot  into Martin, but Murphy is untouchable. Truly baffling. Are Murphy's dad?
I've heard this one. Have you got any other hits?

Reply #166
The only positive out of todays debacle is there are lots of options for players to be dropped. Season is over so send a message I say.
1. Cottrell
2. Murphy
3. Setterfield
4. The idiots that kept picking the above.

Reply #167
 How predictable.    Too many blokes that just can't hit a target/goals or make terrible decisions.  

Oh and Murph killed Bambi.   Not sure Teague has much idea.

Reply #168
What a coincidence, we have 10+ on the injury list! ;)

Name them. Who.are the ten players that change this result. Wake up! Save yourself from years of heart ache.
I already showed a list of 7 or so before.

But...it was a joke. See the ;)

FYI, i'm trying to save myself years of heartache.
If i joined in with all of you, we'd sack Teague and be destined for another rebuild.
OR
I could see how far we've come and be a little patient realising that we are hamstrung with what we can do at the MC meetings at the moment.

Reply #169
The only positive out of todays debacle is there are lots of options for players to be dropped. Season is over so send a message I say.
1. Cottrell
2. Murphy
3. Setterfield
4. The idiots that kept picking the above.
Lets try something....

Next week the outs are the 3 you say.
Who are the ins?

Reply #170
OK,  leaving the personal attacks and infighting aside,  we lost to a WCE seconds side..... Just WTF are the club going to do about it,  sweep it under the carpet again?

Liddle
Teague.... And the rest of his ducking useless support krew
Senior players like Murphy,  Martin etc

We, the members pay your bloody wages - time for some action,  not more BS talk. 

21 years Liddle.  21 years of this crap.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #171
I've heard this one. Have you got any other hits?
Why aren't you defending him today?  O0
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #172
We have become the most brilliant exponents of the 4 goal loss.

There will be some very intense discussions at PP over the next two weeks. Bottom line - we were beaten by an AFL/VFL team - appalling.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #173
Lets try something....
Next week the outs are the 3 you say.
Who are the ins?
Gee Krud, that is too easy. Obviously Plowman is one. That releases either Williams or Saad to the wing - Cottrell out.
Murphy, anyone from the girls team, but seriously lets give Kemp a run surely he as a baby could better than the invisible man
Setterfield, a witches hat, but seriously either one of Newnes or Honey. Surely they deserve a crack.
Krud, you cannot keep using injuries as an excuse for the insipid performances we keep dishing up. There are blokes out there who are pathetic, so keep rolling them in and out until we find 22 blokes who are willing to have a crack (see Jack S and the old bloke (Eddie)).

Reply #174
If a side just doesn't want it badly enough this is what you get unfortunately. Our blokes are just happy to play AFL and take a pay cheque. No matter how good you are you never play finals with that attitude. We need to find those blokes and weed them out.