Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Action: AFL Rd 22: Carlton vs. Port Adelaide (Read 8150 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Action: AFL Rd 22: Carlton vs. Port Adelaide

Reply #135
embarrassing

Reply #136
I think Teague must be considering just walking away after the final siren tonight. He must be in dread of next week now.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #138
🤐
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #139
I would have thought that my post was one of the least excited ones, I have posted in years.
I'm just hoping we get a full clean out of the joint and and a new beginning. Is it guaranteed to work?
As the old saying goes, the only thing that's guaranteed is death and taxes, and if you are smart enough, you can avoid paying tax.

Let's just start with the changes that all of us, at least I think all of us on this site, believe we need, and we will go from there.
Yes!

We need to remove the players with poor attitude and a lack of motivation out of the club before we do anything.

Reply #140
Our strategy of guarding grass has not served us well this year. Opposition coaches must love coming up against our setup.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #141
I think Teague must be considering just walking away after the final siren tonight. He must be in dread of next week now.

who would even want to coach  next week 

Reply #142

He may of a while ago but he missed the payout.

Reply #143
Willo doing his best Paul Bower impersonation.

Delist him.

Reply #144
Representative of Murphy's career unfortunately.

Reply #145
We need to remove the players with poor attitude and a lack of motivation out of the club before we do anything.

How did they get this way? Anyone could look like a goose with this game plan... or the lack, thereof. They were motivated to begin with... to a man, but when the pressure came they folded, again. You need to look beyond the players, the way they play is a symptom of something deeply amiss above them.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #147
We have managed to interrupt their run of goals with 6 behinds in that time...lol.

Isn't that so typically Carlton.

Reply #148

Saw us allow the first 12 against Freo under Bolton.

Some clubs struggle to attract players given their situation. We'll struggle to attract a coach

I think the record mentioned was 23. Tonight a lazy 19 so far.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #149
Geelong did 23 straight against Freo in 2018.