Skip to main content
Topic: AFL Rd 23 2023 In Game Angst Carlton vs Gold Coast  (Read 2770 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFL Rd 23 2023 In Game Angst Carlton vs Gold Coast

Reply #60
screw me. Feel free to censor this Mods if you want but we're in the finals for the first time in 10 years so
screw me!

Reply #61
So just to be clear, with this win, we are guaranteed finals - no ifs buts or maybes ?

Reply #62
There's been too many losses after, after the siren for me to bear another one. Port Adelaide (twice, 2000 and 2020), Hawthorn (2001), Geelong (2002). Three years in a row FFS. A behind at the death WON it for us! What a lucky escape. But what a fightback. What a win. Nine in a row. Never easy up there. Not this year. Phew.

Reply #63
screw me. Feel free to censor this Mods if you want but we're in the finals for the first time in 10 years so
screw me!

Yep, enjoy it !
Let anyone sore have a rest next week (unless Melb get rolled this weekend) and let’s get stuck into September !
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #64
We can breathe now and say the F word as many times as we want 🥳
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #65
Now for GWS to belt the living day lights out of the Scum to top the day off.

Reply #66
Yep, enjoy it !
Let anyone sore have a rest next week (unless Melb get rolled this weekend) and let’s get stuck into September !

There's a week off after the GWS game, so there's the rest 12 or so days. Next week I reckon we'll load up with our best available side and give it everything... good form into the finals is a must.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17