Skip to main content
Topic: Kreuzer VS Warnock VS Wood - How Will This One Play Out ?? (Read 94391 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Kreuzer VS Warnock VS Wood - How Will This One Play Out ??

Reply #285

In fairness, perspective can be a funny thing, but I reckon SpecialK and Warnock are about the same distance away from the camera while Wood is clearly further away. Warnock may be slightly closer.

But if I recall correctly, according to our current coach the bloke on the left is too small to be a front line AFL ruckmen!

Wood looks like he has bulked up in the upper body..I know they all do at the this time of the year but he looks a big unit and it was an area where he was criticised at Collingwood as not
being strong enough and he appears to be well on the way to fixing that issue...

Kruezers only position is front line ruckman IMO.....he is the old fashioned follower rather than a bang and crash ruckman..

Reply #286
Looks fat....

Reply #287
Looks fat....

I suppose the coach has him set to bulk up a bit!  :o

Yet it looks like he is really struggling compared to Wood!  ::)

There was a photo published of him resuming training a week or so back, with his shirt off he ain't fat! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #288
Agree with IOT.  That applies to both Wood and Kreuzer im guessing?  he too looks pudgy.

I think that perhaps Malthouse playing Kreuzer as a forward might be the way to go initially to reintroduce him to top line football, and then gradually build him back into the ruck.  That should mean that he can build confidence in his body first, and then go on with it.

For what its worth, I think 2015 should be a bit of a gap year for Kreuzer and 2016 should be the year that dictates what happens with kreuzer.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #289
Looks fat....

Maybe he has some extra puddin under that training top but his upper arms look toned so I would be surprsied if he was carrying too much extra fat...he probably needs it anyway as like I said he was pushed out of the road too easily and needs some more bulk...
Warnock needs some work on those upper arms....Jaksch has copped some flak for being too thin but Warnock after many seasons of training doesnt look any better than Jaksch...

Reply #290

That's him on the 19th of November 2014, fat bastard trade him now!

PS Correction: Fat midget bastard, too small(For Ruck), too unfit(Too Fat), too slow(Keep Up!), trade him now!

I could be just a little sarcastic!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #291
Agree with IOT.  That applies to both Wood and Kreuzer im guessing?  he too looks pudgy.

I think that perhaps Malthouse playing Kreuzer as a forward might be the way to go initially to reintroduce him to top line football, and then gradually build him back into the ruck.  That should mean that he can build confidence in his body first, and then go on with it.

For what its worth, I think 2015 should be a bit of a gap year for Kreuzer and 2016 should be the year that dictates what happens with kreuzer.

Agree on Kruezer...I'd be looking after him rather than expecting any match winning games and trying to condition his body so he can play out the season.....

Reply #292

In fairness, perspective can be a funny thing, but I reckon SpecialK and Warnock are about the same distance away from the camera while Wood is clearly further away. Warnock may be slightly closer.

But if I recall correctly, according to our current coach the bloke on the left is too small to be a front line AFL ruckmen!

Wood looks like he has bulked up in the upper body..I know they all do at the this time of the year but he looks a big unit and it was an area where he was criticised at Collingwood as not
being strong enough and he appears to be well on the way to fixing that issue...

Kruezers only position is front line ruckman IMO.....he is the old fashioned follower rather than a bang and crash ruckman..

atm my ranking

1. Wood
2 Warnock & Kruezer equal 2nd

Reply #296
Not sure what my current opinion is. Need to see him play first. Special-K that is. Once I see a few games from him, I will know if he is cooked or whether he can get back to his best footy. Wood looks a little chunky in the above shot. Too much Maccas ? ;D
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #297
Not sure what my current opinion is. Need to see him play first. Special-K that is. Once I see a few games from him, I will know if he is cooked or whether he can get back to his best footy. Wood looks a little chunky in the above shot. Too much Maccas ? ;D

Be careful. ..sticks ate maccas all the time contrary to.david parkins advice.

Reply #298
Mosi. Sticks was a forward that was hard to beat. He could hold down FF or CHF. When he played state of origin for South Australia, he would kill us Vics up in the forward line. If Wood could do that, he could eat Maccas for breakfast, dinner and lunch for all I care. Maybe the high level of carbohydrates would give him the energy he needs to get through 4 quarters of footy. ;D ;)

We could sure use a Sticks at the moment.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #299

As much as I like some of the stuff MM has brought to the club, that bloke dribbles more sh1te than Werribee Sh1te Farm!

Who's the fatso laboring on the right?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!