Skip to main content
Topic: Anyone Doing FEBFAST (Read 9550 times) previous topic - next topic

Anyone Doing FEBFAST

Anyone else doing FEBFAST??

An annual ritual after a 'hectic' Dec / Jan, which is challenging...but rewarding

Re: Anyone Doing FEBFAST

Reply #2
I'M THERE too - groan. Doing a full detox to boot - no caffeine, bread, carbs, protein.

Just some vegetables and some fruits!
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #3
I'M THERE too - groan. Doing a full detox to boot - no caffeine, bread, carbs, protein.

Not even any coca cola? I smash a 2l one of those at least per day. Yet my teeth are still pristine. Go figure.  ;D

Reply #4

My mrs is doing something similar.

No alcohol
No caffeine
No sugar
No facebook/social media

I'm not stupid enough to commit to something like that personally.  :P

Reply #5

My mrs is doing something similar.

No alcohol
No caffeine
No sugar
No facebook/social media

I'm not stupid enough to commit to something like that personally.  :P

Well aren't you going to be the most eligible bachelor of February then.  ;D

Reply #8
Never done febfast....Though havent had a drink this month C:-)

Reply #10
FebFast... terrific stuff.

Love it that the most toxic substances (legally available) to the human body are being targetted as bad - alcohol, wheat, caffeine & sugar. If sugar was a 1/4 as bad as salt it would be banned. In fact, tumours fed sugar, thrive!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful that we are waking up to the obvious poisons... which didn't stop me having a few tonight! But I did stop at ' a few '.

The list should of 'bad' should include all soy products (except soy sauce/other fermented soy products)

...and the dictates of fundamentalists and ultra conservative politicians  >:D.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #11
I will be giving up everything and only eating bananas - come March I won't be any healthier but boy watch me climb trees!  8)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #12
Sugar is our real problem for general health.

Don't envisage too many getting off Meth for Febfast though.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #13
Think they need to move this to another month. Australians giving up alcohol in Summer is unnatural.

Got a few mates doing this and it grinds my gears. You invite them out for a Sunday sesh in a beer garden and 'oh I can't, I'm not drinking'. Meh, save the detox for winter when it's too cold to go out anyway and don't ruin yours and your friends summer.

Reply #14
Think they need to move this to another month. Australians giving up alcohol in Summer is unnatural.

Got a few mates doing this and it grinds my gears. You invite them out for a Sunday sesh in a beer garden and 'oh I can't, I'm not drinking'. Meh, save the detox for winter when it's too cold to go out anyway and don't ruin yours and your friends summer.

Haha
Then you can't drink during the football?!

We can compromise. .. marchfast