Skip to main content
Topic: Pre game postulations: AFL 2020 Rd 4: Carlton vs ??? (Read 5443 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Pre game postulations: AFL 2020 Rd 4: Carlton vs ???

Reply #45
Jsos, McGovern and Levi as the talls?

They should be able to do the job, particularly with the defenders worrying about Eddie ... and Cripps, Martin and others from time to time!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #46
Need four quarters from MacG.

Be happy with two given his output so far, if he gets Hurley as an opponent he will be earning every kick.
Reckon it will be a small forward fest given we have a better lineup now with Eddie, Martin, Gibbons etc and the Bombers have Fantasia and Tipper
down their end. Wouldnt be surprised if they make a change and bring Ambrose in to play on Cripps..

Reply #47
Agreed EB,  I'd take a half.  I reckon that Levi is now close to our most important tall forward,  certainly most effective.  MacG can continue to run interference for him and let him do what he does. I guess it still comes down to how we use the pill into F50.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #48
Need four quarters from MacG.

Also need 4 qtrs from Pitto, not that he hasnt but he needs to be at his agressive best. First use to mids in the middle will be crucial.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #49
Orazio Fantasia back into the team after injury.

Reply #50
Orazio Fantasia back into the team after injury.

More speed unfortunately.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #51
More speed unfortunately.

Yes, hopefully he'll be rusty after the lay off. The last thing we need is a very good goal sneak in red hot form

Reply #52
Yes, hopefully he'll be rusty after the lay off. The last thing we need is a very good goal sneak in red hot form
 Will we do to Fantasia what Crameri did to Judd when he returned from a hamstring?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #53
....or Casboult.   I. E.  Run straight at him in a marking contest with the sole purpose of tunnelling him?  Problem is he missed, took out a team mate and hurt himself in the process.  Effing clown.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #54
Now that we've shown what we can do, I'd like to see it all the time. Do you think we can?
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #55
Now that we've shown what we can do, I'd like to see it all the time. Do you think we can?

The acid test. Very interested to see how we go tonight.

Reply #56
The acid test. Very interested to see how we go tonight.

Yep exactly what im thinking. Took a nice small step forward last week winning a game at a venue not many win it but will mean little unless we can get the points tonight.

A loss to this mob will be as deflating as any loss in recent years, that's how big a game i see this one as.

Reply #57
Yep exactly what im thinking. Took a nice small step forward last week winning a game at a venue not many win it but will mean little unless we can get the points tonight.

A loss to this mob will be as deflating as any loss in recent years, that's how big a game i see this one as.

Yep. Back up the win and belt an old enemy.

Reply #58
The recent upgrades through Pittonet, Docherty, Martin and Betts, the stronger gelling of our back line every week and The confidence gained by the performances over the last two weeks, should ensure that we take the scalp of another 2019 finalist. A good performance resulting in a strong win today, sets up the next 3 weeks against Saints, Swans and GC Suns. .......just dreamin’

Reply #59

Yep if our club doesn't get it by now, what it means to lose to these fingerpointing CheatsFC hypocrites, it never will!
The Force Awakens!