Skip to main content
Topic: Post Game Pandemonium!: AFL 2020 Rd 8: Carlton vs North (Read 14189 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Post Game Pandemonium!: AFL 2020 Rd 8: Carlton vs North

Reply #31
Whether you agree with them or not, the best players on the AFL website have a refreshing look to them.
Carlton: Kennedy, Murphy, Setterfield, Martin, Walsh, Pittonet
Yep although Martin did some silly stuff, flying against our talls, giving away frees, very un Martin like
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #32

Cripps needs to mongrel up and stop being pushed around by hacks like Smith and Anderson........doesnt need Pittonet stepping in to help him out, he should have decked Anderson report or not.

Ummmm don’t know decking players and getting reported is a great solution. Maybe he needs to study Fyffe and Martin etc and see how they work off a tagger. AND those around him should let his tagger know that they are in for a hard day.

Reply #33
We are obviously lousy judges, The Age has him our best!!!!
Started slowly, was very good after qtr time
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #34
Give 22 yo Setterfield another 3-4 kg of muscle and add to his 28 games, and I think we have a genuine player. Just needs experience and a bit more strength.
10 tackles last week
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #35
De Koning must be pure mud if he's not getting a game ahead of Callum Moore!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #36
How many chances does SPS deserve?  And with that start, I'll take zero comfort from the win.
Grrrrrrrrr
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #37
Opponents are all over Cripps before he even gets close to the pill, if Cripps brushes against them he gets penalised.

FFS, Carlton Football Club, grows some balls and stand up for your captain, on and off the park!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #38
The Toby Greene rule only applies to one player......

And one team is exempt from the rule 😕
That's 2 missed studs up in 2 weeks. Samo and now Crippa.
At least Crippa's is getting media attention. Hope the club seek clarification but not holding my breath
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #39
Shout out to Qld BlueBaggers at the game, well done on the huge voice and giving it to the over-officiating umpires... especially considering the conditions. 👏
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #40
De Koning must be pure mud if he's note getting a game ahead of Callum Moore!
There's a saying "He'll be better for the run" ,  I hope so but doubt it
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #41
I wonder how many other (than H) selected players are ordered by AFL to train in iso before a game?
His CV result arrived later than the rest of the cohort. Give me strength 😠 what's next?
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #42
Ummmm don’t know decking players and getting reported is a great solution. Maybe he needs to study Fyffe and Martin etc and see how they work off a tagger. AND those around him should let his tagger know that they are in for a hard day.
Couple of points.....we dont have the players to help Cripps when its gets tough and he is being set upon, only Pittonet and he has to attend to ruck duties while these snipers are doing their thing.
re: Dusty....you need to watch him more, eg like last night vs GWS....he punched a GWS players straight in the guts who was doing what Anderson did to Cripps.....dont see as much of Fyfe so I cant comment.

Reply #43
When you choose to walk a fine line like North did today, trying their best to bully us, sometimes you lose control and step over it at great cost.

That's what Pittard did today, when the time was right for some calm he pooped in his own bed and that basically lost Norp the game!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #44
Couple of points.....we dont have the players to help Cripps when its gets tough and he is being set upon.
re: Dusty....you need to watch him more, eg like last night vs GWS....he punched a GWS players straight in the guts who was doing what Anderson did to Cripps.....dont see as much of Fyfe so I cant comment.
I said as much to my family watching the game today, Cripps plays too nice, if he is going to cop that crap from both opposition and umpires he may as well make them earn it! He was belted pillar to post today, and soon as he tackled or bumped someone they penalised him. Then he cops crap like the studs in the guts and nada!

I think it's time he needs to be a bit more Toby Greene, perhaps get some telephone coaching from Alex Silvagni about standing up for yourself!

It is funny really, last year I though Cripps best games came through frustration and anger, he seems to have completely lost that edge this season which makes me think he is carrying and injury.

Perhaps though this is all part of Teagues plan, it is certainly making Setterfield and Kennedy step up!
The Force Awakens!