Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 VFL Rd 15: Northern Blues vs Williamstown (Read 9859 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 VFL Rd 15: Northern Blues vs Williamstown

Reply #30
Some comically inept football now from the NB's.

I'm seeing why the like of McKay are much better of developing in the seniors. Being a forward is a nightmare at the NBs, not that too much better at Carlton.

Reply #31
Same players are crap in the ones,  crap in the twos, where's Casboult the saviour?
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #32
Same players are crap in the ones,  crap in the twos, where's Casboult the saviour?

He'll have to play full back if he wants a kick...lol.

At this rate they'll be no grass left at the Lygon St. end.

Reply #33
He'll have to play full back if he wants a kick...lol.

At this rate they'll be no grass left at the Lygon St. end.

He just took a strong mark, went back and kicked it straight down Willy's throat.
Kerr's game has been solid, Levi's a spud Laj.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #34

The NB's are all crap.....just rubbish football.....Kerr at least provides some physicality and is the more promising of the bunch IMO.
Your man Ben Cavarra is an interesting player, better player than Lebois IMO and I think as a rookie he could be value, shame he is so small.....

Reply #35
He just took a strong mark, went back and kicked it straight down Willy's throat.
Kerr's game has been solid, Levi's a spud Laj.

He's never been a spud. Average player, great mark but limited. Don't play 103 games, even at Carlton, unless you have some ability.

Anyway, I'd say we'll go with McKay now. I like what I see of him.

Reply #36
Yes think Levi might find it tough to get back as a forward if MacKay & Kerr show some form, with our Ruck situation as it is he might find himself there though

Reply #37
He's never been a spud. Average player, great mark but limited. Don't play 103 games, even at Carlton, unless you have some ability.

Anyway, I'd say we'll go with McKay now. I like what I see of him.

Spud was probably a bit harsh, a very average player.
Kerr's been OK today, I don't rate him highly but he'd get a game before Levi if I was picking the side.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #38
Our setup around stoppages is unbelievable, we leave holes everywhere while three of our players stand on the same side getting in each others way.
Who is coaching these players?

Reply #39
OShea has been pantsed by Rodda from Willy........
Levi been poor, no interest and I reckon he knows he might be trade bait.....

Reply #40
A lot of players look like they can't wait till the end of the season already, but you would think a spot on the list would be enough to keep them interested. Maybe the doom & gloom is seeping in or has been for a while

Reply #41
Just checked on twitter : 98-59. Bugger.

Reply #42
Northern Blues 9 - 5 - 59
Williamstown 14 - 14 - 98

Goals: Graham 2, le Bois 2, McCabe 2, Lobbe, Mullett, Wilson

Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #43
How was Lobbe??  Is he ready to step up this week??

Reply #44
How was Lobbe??  Is he ready to step up this week??

Lobbe was reasonable. think he went off under the blood rule and had to get some treatment but did ok when he came back on.
Would be in our better players IMO not that we had many.....