Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 3: Carlton vs Gold Coast: In game Angst (Read 21813 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 3: Carlton vs Gold Coast: In game Angst

Reply #30
We are still very much in this game. Steady the ship and we could just pinch it!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #31
Geez our disposal is terrible

Between disposal and picking wrong options it's face palm stuff.

Cripps isn't right. Either send him forward or take him off. Think someone said a corky.

Reply #32
Bolton has made a mistake tonight, they have played an unfit Cripps against a side that is full of run.

Buckley stinking it up, Tuohy stinking it up, both have burnt team-mates badly tonight looking for goal scoring glory. There is no way forward with glory hunters, they always bring you undone.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #33
We are still very much in this game. Steady the ship and we could just pinch it!

Key is to get out of our own way to give ourselves a chance. We're our own worst enemy.

Reply #34
Bolton has made a mistake tonight, they have played an unfit Cripps against a side that is full of run.

Buckley stinking it up, Tuohy stinking it up, both have burnt team-mates badly tonight looking for goal scoring glory. There is no way forward with glory hunters, they always bring you undone.

Touhy would be the most tackled player this year surely. How many times has he been run down.

Reply #36
Kruezer and Philips not really providing anything around the ground......vs only one very average ruckman in Nicholls its not good enough.
I't wont happen but I'd drop Kruezer and play Gorringe or Wood...in fact Wood is probably a better competitive ruckman than all of them...

Reply #37
Tuohy being CAUGHT so often this year! They're all onto him!
Like to see Whiley move FORWARD, not prop and go back every time. Boekhorst having a bad one

Reply #38
Weitering showing them how to do it, amazing player.

Reply #39
It's still very early days in the season, but something that I'm struggling a bit with is the fact that of all the players who played for us last season none really seem to be showing better form than their 2015 season....some are down considerably.

Reply #40
Weitering is the general down back.  Everyone defers to him.

Bolton's gameplan is great and we've killed the Gold Coasts run but our skills are simply not good enough.  The amount of no pressure turnovers is driving me crazy.

Love what Charlie Curnow brings.  Another good draft pick.  I've also liked Whiley's game though I've noted he's getting a shellacking on FB.  Rowe - will never be good enough.  And 2E did not do Bolt any favours asking for the ball.  He also blazed later in the quarter when he had men free.  Disgraceful. 

Byrne struggling with the pace of the game, but he has a go and I like that.

Reply #42
Has Charlie Curnow grown since last week?

Reply #43
No 23 is absolutely incredible

Poised ,skilful, time, leader ....

Im just watching curnow no 23 crippa and a few others. .

Is crippa injured?

Reply #44
Good signs early in the 3rd