Skip to main content
Topic: Cameron Smith (Read 6512 times) previous topic - next topic

Cameron Smith

Cameron Smith, has pulled the pin on Rep footy(Origin and International) to extend his NRL club career as long as possible and to be around his growing family.

What a superstar, always does the right thing, by his family his team and himself.

This bloke is a legend!
The Force Awakens!

Re: Cameron Smith

Reply #1
Genuine superstar on and off the field. Respect

Reply #2
I watch SOO to watch the likes of Smith and Slater, I barrack for QLD because of Cameron Smith. The term Superstar is used loosely these days. C Smith is a bone fide Superstar. Sad day but thanks for the memories Cameron.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #3
I watch SOO to watch the likes of Smith and Slater, I barrack for QLD because of Cameron Smith. The term Superstar is used loosely these days. C Smith is a bone fide Superstar. Sad day but thanks for the memories Cameron.

I spend about half of the year in Queensland so barrack for the Maroons too.    ( as well as the Storm ).

Smiths loss will be a huge to the Origon side.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #4
Storm 9 - Roosters 8

Cameron Smith what a legend, perhaps the greatest sports-person on the face of the planet and by some margin!

Ryan Hoffman not too bad at run downs either!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #5
Rumors are Cameron Smith wants two years to continue, given he's put an end to Rep games and other stuff I'd give it to him.

His game isn't built on speed, it's strength and endurance and I see no reason why he can't still impact the sport as a 38 year old. If he is clear of concussion issues and other stuff, if his head-space is sorted, then the fitness part isn't an issue.

btw, Art of war stuff, where does this idea of a longer contract come from, a NSW or Qld club have no doubt made an offer. Storm could well knock Smith back and find him playing in other colours for the next two years which would be a disaster for them.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #6
It seems Cameron Smith is a bit frustrated, I gather he knows how Carlton feels now!

Cronulla have done a CheatsFC, they left behind just enough crumbs to get caught pinching a pocket full of cookies after offloading a boot full of contraband! But like CheatsFC they'll be crooked to the end because they haven't really paid any significant price for their evil ways!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7
Anybody watch the Storm last night?

FFS; No wonder they left Princes Park, can you imagine that ultra-professional Storm crew sharing our facility and watching our precious rabble waste the bulk of their career!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #8
Can't speak highly enough of this bloke Smith, he's a legend.

Even the system tried to defeat him last night and he still won!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #9
I thank the master of the universe every day for Cam Smith and the Storm.   He proved to me that a higher authority exists,  as through Cam he smote the infidel Vlandys and sendth him packing
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #10
I think the master of the universe every day for Cam Smith and the Storm.   He proved to me that a higher authority exists,  as though Cam he smote the infidel Vlandys and sendth him packing
I particularly liked it when he rubbed the Big V right in their faces!   I'm sure Teddy Whitten would have been looking down with both thumbs raised.
This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Reply #11
A long and happy retirement Superstar, you've earned it.

Possibly the best sportsperson I've ever seen and will probably ever see, it's like time stood still around him!

This news should be wiping Megxit sh1te right off the front pages!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #12
A long and happy retirement Superstar, you've earned it.

Possibly the best sportsperson I've ever seen and will probably ever see, it's like time stood still around him!

This news should be wiping Megxit sh1te right off the front pages!
Good luck with the latter....Mrs E made me suffer through a dose last night along with MAF's.
Still trying to figure out why Meg and H were conducting an interview in part in a chicken coop...?