Skip to main content
Topic: RD 4: Carlton VS Melbourne (Read 109676 times) previous topic - next topic

RD 4: Carlton VS Melbourne

MCG, Saturday arvo, anybody going?
The Force Awakens!

Re: RD 4: Carlton vs Melbourne

Reply #1
Well, I would have thought we'd win this but who knows?

Re: RD 4: Carlton vs Melbourne

Reply #2
Why, to watch a drawn game ??
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Re: RD 4: Carlton VS Melbourne

Reply #3
MCG, Saturday arvo, anybody going?

May do if the ladies cricket is not on TV or radio.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #4
Lose this  and the blow torch  will do some damage down at Visy Park.

Reply #5
If we lost this would MM be under pressure or what? The media pressure will grow.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #6
If we lost this would MM be under pressure or what? The media pressure will grow.

Carrots.  Media pressure  has already started.   Everyone is all over it.   This is  Pagan  all over again.

Reply #7
He looked like a bloke giving up tonight at his presser, could he pull the pin?

The Force Awakens!

Reply #8
Seriously couldn't care right now ... I think I might wash my hair next Saturday arvo ...    O0

It'll be like watching a bottom of the ladder nil all draw.. :yawn fest:
Carrots, slower than escargot in garlic sauce !!

Reply #9
If we lose to the Dees next week, Malthouse will be sacked, nothing is surer !!!
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #10
If we lose to the Dees next week, Malthouse will be sacked, nothing is surer !!!

He's probably thinking that may not be a bad option by now - walk away into the sunset with his pockets jingling and then back into the media after about 18 months. Better than having to deal with those deadbeats at CFC every effin' day!  :))
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #11
After the media grilling this week we'll win by 70-80, the players will be happy and full of themselves, only to be pumped by the Dogs the next week. 

Reply #13

He's probably thinking that may not be a bad option by now - walk away into the sunset with his pockets jingling and then back into the media after about 18 months. Better than having to deal with those deadbeats at CFC every effin' day!  :))

Maybe we should play it different and offer him a contract extension  on the proviso of nominated ladder positions.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #14

Maybe we should play it different and offer him a contract extension  on the proviso of nominated ladder positions.

nah pass - I want him gone.
Theres no such thing as a 60+ yo premiership coach these days