Skip to main content
Topic: ELIMINATION FINAL : Blues V Tigers (Pre-Game Patter) (Read 115386 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ELIMINATION FINAL : Blues V Tigers (Pre-Game Patter)

Reply #105
@ Thry I saw that I think it was just tiredness pretty taxing game  in the end.

Also anyone else notice how long Yarran was on the bench for towards the end it was something like 6 minutes the commentators where saying.  Need to get that sorted out quickly those rotations need to be working better than that specially when a bloke is changing a game. 

Reply #106
@ Thry I saw that I think it was just tiredness pretty taxing game  in the end.

Also anyone else notice how long Yarran was on the bench for towards the end it was something like 6 minutes the commentators where saying.  Need to get that sorted out quickly those rotations need to be working better than that specially when a bloke is changing a game. 

Yeah and he was on the boundary telling them to HTFU as well amazing that a player of his talents in that frame of mind was stuck on the bench trying to get on at such a crucial period in the game.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #107
It's pretty common for players to "not hear" the runners telling them to get off.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #108
Changes will depend on who's fit. I think the squad announced on Thursday night for the Sunday game will include Judd, Scotland and McLean. Id be leaning toward only playing whos fit, hopefully that include Judd, and maybe only two to come in. Casboult out and probably Ellard too. Id be keeping Duigan and Bell in for sure.

Reply #109
Can someone send that bag of dicks down to Ticketek? Took 45 mins this morning, they were throwing standing room tickets at me, but I got there in the end.

Very stressful.

Do you have a membership?

It took me about 10 minutes to get done. It took 3 or so minutes to actually make it to the ticketek page and then the thing was so sloow it took a few minutes for it to update the page after each selection. Usually that process takes about a minute.

Terrible experience. Anyway, I got lower level in the Olympic stand. Pretty pleased. Ponsford stand area was gone by 9:05  :o

Reply #110
It looks like Judd, Maclean & Scotland will be right to play. If Judd isn't cherry ripe to play the whole game, I would play him as the substitute, allowing him to come on just before 3/4 time and then make a massive impact in the last quarter. I would think that Ellard & Duigan are two who are likely to miss out, though you have got to love Duigan's shepherd in the last quarter. Our forward line functions around running and speed, and controlling the rucks against Richmond will be essential. So I would go with Warnock & Kreuzer and Casboult would miss out

Reply #111
McLean will be right to play after missing a week with a strained quad? NFW that is gonna happen......
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #112
And btw people.....we've all moved on from the Essendon loss, so let's try to get there in force on Sunday. The Carlton supporter showing was pitiful the last time we played this mob, absolutely no excuse not to go this Sunday, the Tiger bandwagon will be overflowing, we need to show up in numbers to nullify this & let our team know we can conjur-up just a big a bandwagon!!! Unfortunately I daresay most neutrals who attend, will probably support the Tigers on the day, so please people - encorurage every Blues supporter you know of to attend!!!
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #113
I think there will be a big Carlton crowd there, Carlton supporters have come out of the woodwork since Saturday night asking my mates and I for tickets.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #114
And btw people.....we've all moved on from the Essendon loss, so let's try to get there in force on Sunday. The Carlton supporter showing was pitiful the last time we played this mob, absolutely no excuse not to go this Sunday, the Tiger bandwagon will be overflowing, we need to show up in numbers to nullify this & let our team know we can conjur-up just a big a bandwagon!!! Unfortunately I daresay most neutrals who attend, will probably support the Tigers on the day, so please people - encorurage every Blues supporter you know of to attend!!!

Just locked in the members tickets and booked the flights last night. I'm excited, and have a very good feeling.

It has been a 23 round roller coaster ride, but this is what you live for as a true supporter. WHo cares how we got there or what has come before - at 3:20 this Sunday we are playing finals against our hated foe on the hallowed MCG. If that doesn't stir the blood and get you excited then nothing will. A lot of sins and frustration pent up over the last 23 rounds might just be forgiven by 6pm!!!! Get there and get amongst it.........

Reply #115
This game is huge. We have the talent out there to win no doubt.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #116
This game is huge. We have the talent out there to win no doubt.

No doubt whatsoever PI2C - we may have overcome our psychological barriers last week - so we can only hope now!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #117
Hope y'all have a great time.

Really gave serious consideration to flying over but couldn't justify the cost for me and the kiddo's .
Besides if I come over for this I wouldn't be able to afford seeing us in the GF!!
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #118
Hope y'all have a great time.

Really gave serious consideration to flying over but couldn't justify the cost for me and the kiddo's .
Besides if I come over for this I wouldn't be able to afford seeing us in the GF!!

Yeah definitely save your money for the grand final.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #119
Mate I can't wait, just hope the boys turn up to play. This is the only all-Victorian final hence the biggest game of the round in Melbourne. Bring it on!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!