Skip to main content
Topic: ELIMINATION FINAL : Blues V Tigers (Pre-Game Patter) (Read 115386 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ELIMINATION FINAL : Blues V Tigers (Pre-Game Patter)

Reply #345
Just heard from a relative of a Richmond emergency that they are expecting no change tomorrow.  Wonder if we will be the same.

Reply #347
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/afl/afl-news/familiar-refrain-calls-family-to-rally-round-20130906-2taky.html

Keep pumping them up media people, it'll make it all the more sweeter when we pinch it from them.   :P

Yeah I was watching the Richmond supporters traipsing around the city today and quietly thought  to myself how flat they're all going to be Sunday night. Somehow I just feel Richmond will cough this up. Bartlett will have a fit and that alone will be worth it.

Reply #348
Tomorrow could be doubly sweet.

We beat Nthmond, Buckley is out and MM coaches Carlton to a win!

Stick it to two clubs in one game!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #350
Hope Port winning isnt the last of the surprise wins.....you always get one outsider get up but we have had two today......odds just against us tomorrow if you were a betting man and playing the percentages...

Reply #351
Hope Port winning isnt the last of the surprise wins.....you always get one outsider get up but we have had two today......odds just against us tomorrow if you were a betting man and playing the percentages...

I would rather the odds against us as there is less expectation. Like when we played last week. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #352

I would rather the odds against us as there is less expectation. Like when we played last week. ;)

Yeah I think the same way here Mantis. We have nothing to lose - we weren't even supposed to there LOL! Still laughing about it  :)) :)) :))

Reply #353
Tomorrow could be doubly sweet.

We beat Nthmond, Buckley is out and MM coaches Carlton to a win!

Stick it to two clubs in one game!

We'd be sticking it to three of the b@rstards LP, since we've got the Bummers spot in the finals!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #354
A Carlton win combined with the Abbott paid maternity leave policy could make for a crazy Sunday night in the Bear Cave!

Reply #355
A Carlton win combined with the Abbott paid maternity leave policy could make for a crazy Sunday night in the Bear Cave!

I need the Carlton win to get over Abbott.........and Clive Palmer....

Reply #356
Motivation tomorrow??

Finish higher than Collingwood!!

Reply #357

Your right i cant see the outsider (richmond) getting up in our game either.

Why are we the outsider again?

Is it the fact that we are playing our fourth finals series in five years vs the Tigers first since prior to 2000?

Or is it the fact that in our last 11 matches they have beaten us once and it was our first game under our brand new coach?

I reckon the market has got it wrong and we shouldnt be outsiders to be honest.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #358
So if we win we finish higher than Collingwood, Richmond and Essendon despite finishing 9th!

Reply #359
So if we win we finish higher than Collingwood, Richmond and Essendon despite finishing 9th!

Yeah it's a blast and they have all summer to choke on it!  :)) :)) :)) :))