1
Ladies Lounge / Re: AFLW 2026 Rd 8 Carlton vs Hawthorn at home
We'll need the rest.
This section allows you to view all Show Posts made by this member. Note that you can only see Show Posts made in areas you currently have access to.
McKay girls crack in hard too.
Im not aware of the players names but number 4 for us seems to be cleanest given the conditions. Fitzpatrick BOG easily, and sherrar (?) Another whos been big in the contests.
But why?
Why step in to save her from a certain death sentence and take her to hospital?
To me it reads like an intervention but meh, I care not.
What do you reckon?
I read that as.... after it was pretty obvious that they'd botched the execution her legal team sought an emergency motion to stop the whole thing.
Have you guys read that article? It suggests the legal Eagles intervened to stop it so im neither here nor there on it.
Death row inmate Christa Pike has been taken to hospital after she was still alive following two lethal injections.
Christa’s heart was still beating and she was heard snoring despite being given doses of pentobarbital during her execution.
HTF do they get this so wrong.
![]()
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/death-row-inmate-christa-pike-still-alive-after-two-lethal-injection-doses/ar-AA2dhwq1?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=ASTS&cvid=6abe03bfd28341e0b805a96b8584c6d0&ei=32
I hate Thursday night footy.There is wisdom in those words.
As I grow older, I hate anything not Saturday or Sunday, the weekend is greatly diminished and there is less to look forward to.
No wonder the USA society is full of bitterness and hate, each day blends into another, nothing is reserved or special!
Modern kids miss out on all the fun of toeing the casting lug on the end of those brown plastic footies!
It's a good thing the wallopers didn't patrol our street in the 1950s and 1960s when we spent hours kicking newspaper footies and those abominable plastic jobs. The bitumen wore the ends of Sherrins and Ross Faulkners in no time.
I didn't see a lot of the game but I thought that we weren't too far off the pace. I think that we would have to be in with a decent chance when we next play Melbourne ... or North.