Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 426556 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1245
Perhaps the DNC will learn in future not to tamper with primaries to deliver the best possible candidate for the people and not others - Perhaps not.

There was plenty of tampering on both sides, they are not even secretive about it!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1246
http://www.voltairenet.org/article195455.html

Came across this article recently during my meanderings on the internet which I think is a good potential insight into some of what may be going on behind the scenes in US politics atm. It is focused on possible activities of Clinton interests but similar is probably true as far as the Donald team is concerned. I found it quite interesting.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #1247
Well, as a contributor to Russian papers, I'm sure he's got the inside word.

Reply #1248
Well, as a contributor to Russian papers, I'm sure he's got the inside word.

:))

Fairly predictable response.

Reply #1249
Hmmm ... if the response was predictable, then you were aware of his links to Russia. Interesting.

Reply #1250
Hmmm ... if the response was predictable, then you were aware of his links to Russia. Interesting.

Those Ruskies are everywhere! Are you with the CIA or the FBI?  :))

Reply #1251
It's interesting how the Russians were funding Marine Le Pen's campaign for the French presidency until the  First Czech Russian Bank OOO went under.  She's struggling now that no-one else has stepped into the breech.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #1252
I agree - they are unfairly maligned.  Just look at the way they were banned from the Olympics.  Like, as if they'd run a State-sanctioned doping program.  Vlad said they didn't and as a prestigious world statesman that should have been enough.  Just like Essendon FC, they're the victims of a witchhunt unleashed pursuant to a conspiracy.  And then there's the suggestion Vlad had Russian journos and political opponents assassinated.  OMG, that's ripped out of a James Bond novel, isn't it?  That's not the way the head of a large democracy operates.  Because that's what Russia is - a democracy.

Reply #1253
And of course the good ol' USA and that paragon of virtue and neo con front man  Obama would not dream of inciting colour revolutions, funding regime change, financial looting, appropriation of a countries national assets, funding of jihadist terrorism, causing hundreds of thousands of deaths etc etc. The US has been at war implementing neo con strategies for the whole 8 years of his presidency.

These guys don't just stop at trying to influence an election. They, the US neo con elite and its paid underlings are totally ruthless and more than a match for Putin. Btw they just happen to have Russia completely surrounded with military bases and will have ICBM capabilities in place in Eastern Europe by next year. And no, I didn't read that in a Russian publication.

Anyway, if you think that's not worth any attention well that's up to you, your in good company as the western MSM don't either - it's probably just conspiracy theory anyway eh?  ::)

The Russians are not perfect that is for sure, and I would not trust them, but I believe there is real danger coming from a lot closer (metaphorically)  to home. If anyone is sincerely interested in this then do your own reading - I'm not trying to influence your thinking - find out for yourselves

Anyhow I don't think there's any more to be gained by discussing this any further on here. 

Reply #1254
Credibility counts.  The author is a major conspiracy theorist who published a couple of books called The Big Lie and Pentagate.  In the first, he argued that 9/11 was a false flag operation by the US military/industrial complex in order to impose military rule, employing Bin Laden who was a US agent.  In the second, he suggested that the Pentagon was struck, not by a plane but by a missile strike ordered by White House Right-wingers.  Look, maybe some find this sort of conspiracy theory worthy, but I don't.  I see it as a red flag, pardon the pun.  Add that to his links with Russia and I think he has a credibility problem.

Reply #1255
Credibility counts.  The author is a major conspiracy theorist who published a couple of books called The Big Lie and Pentagate.  In the first, he argued that 9/11 was a false flag operation by the US military/industrial complex in order to impose military rule, employing Bin Laden who was a US agent.  In the second, he suggested that the Pentagon was struck, not by a plane but by a missile strike ordered by White House Right-wingers.  Look, maybe some find this sort of conspiracy theory worthy, but I don't.  I see it as a red flag, pardon the pun.  Add that to his links with Russia and I think he has a credibility problem.

There are many others who subscribe to the 9/11 false flag theories - he is by no means alone on that.  Some who I believe are credible and serious journalistic sources in the US share the same concerns/doubts as to the official version of events.

As far as the military/industrial complex is concerned, it is well known to be totally ruthless in preserving its $1TR annual budget. The US was warned about its rising influence post WW2 many years ago by Eisenhower when he left office. I personally don't know whether there's any truth to it there have been enough significant doubts raised by plenty of experts about the official version of events.

As for his "links" with Russia, apart from his having published stuff in Russia, I don't know, but I would certainly give him as much credibility as I do the MSM, especially that in the US.

Anyway, if you think it's all conspiracy theories (term invented by the CIA) that's up to you, I'm not trying to convince you otherwise  - me, I continue to watch and keep an open mind.

Reply #1256
There are many others who subscribe to the 9/11 false flag theories - he is by no means alone on that.  Some who I believe are credible and serious journalistic sources in the US share the same concerns/doubts as to the official version of events.

As far as the military/industrial complex is concerned, it is well known to be totally ruthless in preserving its $1TR annual budget. The US was warned about its rising influence post WW2 many years ago by Eisenhower when he left office. I personally don't know whether there's any truth to it there have been enough significant doubts raised by plenty of experts about the official version of events.

As for his "links" with Russia, apart from his having published stuff in Russia, I don't know, but I would certainly give him as much credibility as I do the MSM, especially that in the US.

Anyway, if you think it's all conspiracy theories (term invented by the CIA) that's up to you, I'm not trying to convince you otherwise  - me, I continue to watch and keep an open mind.

And they are all fruit loops  ::)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #1257
And they are all fruit loops  ::)

Do you know who they are? Are you familiar with details of the case they are making. Or is that your off the cuff opinion?

Reply #1258
But here's the thing.  Even those who doubt the official version of the WTC collapse have little time for the Pentagon conspiracy theory. 

Here's an article entitled "The Pentagon No-757-Crash Theory: Booby Trap for 9/11 Skeptics" written byJim Hoffman, a leading 9/11 sceptic, in which he debunked the work of Messnay and others: http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagontrap.html.

Once you get caught out peddling falsehoods, I'm afraid you have little credibility.  If any facts (not opinions or insinuations) asserted by Messnay can be independently verified, then those facts can properly enter the debate.  But if he claims it's raining, you wouldn't believe it unless you stuck your head out the window to see for yourself.

Reply #1259
But here's the thing.  Even those who doubt the official version of the WTC collapse have little time for the Pentagon conspiracy theory. 

Here's an article entitled "The Pentagon No-757-Crash Theory: Booby Trap for 9/11 Skeptics" written byJim Hoffman, a leading 9/11 sceptic, in which he debunked the work of Messnay and others: http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagontrap.html.

Once you get caught out peddling falsehoods, I'm afraid you have little credibility.  If any facts (not opinions or insinuations) asserted by Messnay can be independently verified, then those facts can properly enter the debate.  But if he claims it's raining, you wouldn't believe it unless you stuck your head out the window to see for yourself.

So how come you are prepared to take on board all the stuff about Russia influencing the US elections when, to my knowledge no serious proof or evidence has been tabled? Shouldn't that in your parlance be classified as conspiracy theory?