Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 384801 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1667
Now Trump hints at revoking licenses for those that peddle news stories that are negative about him (so therefore must be fake news).

What a d1ckhead
Goals for 2017
=============
Play the most anti-social football in the AFL

Reply #1668
I was watching him speaking to Truck drivers in Pennsylvania this morning. :D
It was a s funny as...
He started by welcoming a list of congressman and other "hangers on"
He was reading from a list and as he read quite a few of the names there were loud boos.
About half way through he throws the list away and says something about losing the audience.
A speech writer might be looking for a new job tonight... ;D

Reply #1669
I was watching him speaking to Truck drivers in Pennsylvania this morning. :D
It was a s funny as...
He started by welcoming a list of congressman and other "hangers on"
He was reading from a list and as he read quite a few of the names there were loud boos.
About half way through he throws the list away and says something about losing the audience.
A speech writer might be looking for a new job tonight... ;D

:o

Surely you have better things to do with your time than watch the POTUS talk rubbish and mangle the English language Lods!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #1670
:o

Surely you have better things to do with your time than watch the POTUS talk rubbish and mangle the English language Lods!

Not really :(
It's SKY, FOX, CNN and CSC....I love politics, debate, agenda and spin ;D

Reply #1671
Not really :(
It's SKY, FOX, CNN and CSC....I love politics, debate, agenda and spin ;D

Me too ... but I draw a line if the current POTUS is involved  :(
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #1673
That's the problem....He needs folk to keep an eye on him.
There's no telling what he'll do ;D

I can follow his trail of poor decisions without actually listening to or watching him.  In fact, if everyone ignored him he might just go away.

He has just withdrawn the USA from UNESCO   ::)  It doesn't take effect until the end of 2018 so his replacement could change the decision ... if he hasn't already done so  :-\

Reply #1674
Wow, yet more proof that Trump is a defective, disgusting and despicable dhead. 

He rang the widow of an elite soldier killed in Niger and apparently told her, "I guess he knew what he signed up for but I guess it still hurts".  What a tough guy!  Well, as tough as a draft dodger could be ...

And no doubt he was only calling because a journo asked him whether he'd called the families of the 4 fallen soldiers.  Instead of just saying that he was going to do so, he tried to boast of being the only president who made calls in such circumstances, asserting falsely that Obama never did. 

Then he trashed the privacy of his Chief Of Staff, Gen. Kelly, by declaring that Obama didn't call him when one of his sons was killed on duty and inviting journos to ring him up to ask him.  Apparently, Obama had invited Gen Kelly and other Gold Star families to a breakfast at the White House and Gen. Kelly sat at Michelle Obama's table.  But Gen. Kelly has previously been firm that he didn't want to discuss his son's death in public as it would receive disproportionate attention despite each Gold Star family suffering the same loss.

Maybe a bit of trouble yet for Trump regarding the 4 soldiers killed in Niger.  No doubt the journo was asking about Trump's silence over their deaths because their unit had sought urgent support to fight local terrorists but support was refused, and the journo suspected Trump would prefer to forget about the deaths.  Given that the GOP and Trump refused to let go of the so-called Benghazi scandal because they asserted that soldiers and an ambassador died because Clinton failed to provide the requested support, this may just be another chapter in a book full of hypocrisy.

Reply #1675
Trump should have taken the Abbott lead and just stated, "Sh1t Happens!"
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1676
Life just gets weirder by the day, George Bush Jnr becomes an Elder Statesman!

Several hours before Bush spoke, Trump delivered a conspiracy theory via a remarkable tweet in which he suggested Russian officials, the FBI and the Democratic Party worked together to create a dossier of potentially incriminating information about him during the 2016 presidential election.

One line of Bush's speech appeared pointedly aimed at Trump: "And we know that when we lose sight of our ideals, it is not democracy that has failed, it is the failure of those charged with preserving and protecting democracy."

Remember years ago how big of a banana most people thought George Jnr was, now relative to Trump.................well sheez! :o
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1677
Life just gets weirder by the day, George Bush Jnr becomes an Elder Statesman!

Remember years ago how big of a banana most people thought George Jnr was, now relative to Trump.................well sheez! :o
Yes I thought the same when I read that before - scary times when we're looking towards George W for a reasonable voice!

Reply #1678
Dubya has probably been the biggest beneficiary of Trump's Presidency.  Nothing could have rehabilitated him better than having a despicable, foolish narcissist in power by way of comparison.

But the GOP under Dubya and Trump are remarkably different beasts.  Dubya was in the thrall of neocons like Karl Rove and Dick Chaney - economic globalists and militarily adventurers.  Trump has combined Tea Party isolationism and small government with Evangelical social conservatism and dominionism.