Skip to main content
Topic: ELIMINATION FINAL : Ninth Beats Ninthmond (Ha Ha Ha Ending) (Read 78085 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ELIMINATION FINAL : Ninth Beats Ninthmond (Ha Ha Ha Ending)

Reply #75
Only just got home from the game. Was surrounded by Tiger ferals and they were really up and about until half time - gee these delusionals are quite sickening. As the game ebbed away from them though you could hear their balloon deflating - it was absolutely palpable - they knew they were heading for the slaughter - they're bloody conditioned to it. All I could think of was suck sh1te KB!  ;D

Great fighting effort by the boys and MM!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #76

MM virtually dismissed his performance at the PM presser. Said he expected any emergency to be switched on and ready to play.

MM doesn't pump anyone up.

He was at pains to say Judd was any good.

True.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #77
DUIGAN!!!

Reply #78
Oh yeah and kicking 18.8 as opposed to 8.18 makes difference. 4.0 to both Waitey and Duigs.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #79
I still reckon we won the Grigg Trade.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #82

Grigg was useless today but Collins has been useless for three seasons.....

Check out PRE all year.... saying exactly what I have been saying.

We won by not playing Collins and them playing a Cheat under a big pressure game.

"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #83
Can hardly say that we won the trade Shadesy, Collins has  played a handful of games. I'd say that they haven't got full value for maybe what they expected. 

Surprisingly three players of there's that I thought would shine in September where very disappointing (if I was a Tiger supporter). Martin, Riewolt and King. Would've expected that they were made for September, but really showed very little.

Just started watching the replay.  At the game I thought the umpiring in the first half was bad, but its even worst on TV  :o

Edit: the commentary is horrible, 1st half love for Tigers is amazingly bias
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #84
Grigg was the sweetener for me. Eat $hit you traitor!!!
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #85

Grigg was useless today but Collins has been useless for three seasons.....
I can't agree. Yes, Grigg was useless today, but he has done some good things for Richmond. I didn't want to have him at all: I would have preferred others. Grigg was a waste of a very good pick, even though he had done pretty well the year he was drafted. He was always somewhat suspect. He proved to be so for us. I can remember Collingwood reserves beating us and them wanting Grigg to get the ball because he panicked a mucked it up about 25 of his 32 possessions that day.
He has been a much better player for Richmond, because they wanted a complete midfield, including outside types. We wanted him to be something he wasn't.

Unfortunately Andy Collins hasn't come up. It is a pity as I know him. He will probably not have his contracted renewed. That makes the Grigg trade a loss for us, as I can't see Richmond delisting Grigg anytime soon.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #86
Can't remember a better day at the footy in the past 13 years.
When Juddy kicked that goal in the last quarter I almost passed out!
Arrogant Richmond supporters celebrating before the game started like they were going to win the premiership.
I'm embarrassed that I started a three two weeks ago questioning the captaincy of Murphy. His past two weeks are his making. Incredibly tough and committed today.
Judd was amazing playing on one leg, taking the team on his shoulders to victory.
Warnock was the difference in the second half. Tore Maric a new one in the ruck contests, giving our guys first use.
Bryce Gibbs has finally decided he wants to be a contested footballer. His work around the stoppages was a class above anyone else on the field.
Henderson was gutsy, Jamison is Riewoldt's nemesis.
Eddie B found his mojo.
Thought it was the best game Waite played for the year - even better the first game against Essendon. His energy made others around him lift.
Duigan was incredible. Tough and hard to move. Serious leadership on show today.
Curnow and Robbo (except the brain fade) were so good. Just wish they could both learn to kick.
Simpson was gutsy and Garlett dangerous.
We did have a few guys down today but still managed to win.
The noise of the crowd and the flurry of goals in the second half,mother courageous acts. boy, what a day!

Reply #87
I love the irony........
The tiges got beat by a team who finished 9th  ;D
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #88
Grigg was the sweetener for me. Eat $hit you traitor!!!
He certainly didn't make any friends leaving as he did. He didn't give us any return value: Richmond thought they were doing us a favour by offering anyone.
In the circumstances, I must admit to a little frisson in today's result from that. karma.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #89
Duigan & Waite: 8 straight between, what a difference some competence in front of goal makes!!!

Nick Duigan saved his career today & I'm rapt for him. Showed that being ignored for 20 weeks was a mistake & reckon even MM would acknowledge that.

What an atmosphere....haven't heard an atmosphere like that @ the MCG for many, many, many years. As others have said, possibly the 2nd-best win I've ever witnessed.

Never seen so many 50's paid against in a game, let alone a half as so happened today. Richmond's lead was pretty much just a reflection of the charity they had rec'd ad nauseum throughout the first half. From Vickery's dodgy paid mark for their first goal, through to Waite's one-arm tackle on Rance unbelievably being called play-on....they were given an absolute armchair ride by those fluoro pr!cks in the first half. Second half their charity subsided & so did their scoring opportunities.

Worked ourselves into the game after an at times, sluggish first half. Was worried about a lot of players at half-time, all worries killed off emphatically by game's end.

Some of our blokes played their finest games in Navy Blue today: Waite, Duigan, Gibbs, Warnock, Robbo, Hendo, whilst others were simply fine contributors: Betts, Scotland, Walker, Simmo, Murph, Jamo, Bell, Garlett & of course....the man....JUDDY!!!

Again, as others have said, I knew this meant a crapload to Judd when he pumped his fist like I've never seen him after that goal in the last....that was my moment of the match, clutch goal @ a clutch time.

As complete a forward's game as I've ever seen from Waite, just superb. Big Robbie was huge in the ruck contests....HUGE, also got his hands on the ball a lot in general play which was really pleasing to see & helped our cause no end. How was Hendo? What a gun we've got ourselves there, 2 huge marks in the last & just uses the ball so well. When we got 2 goals up in the last, I saw Eddie turn around in the goalsquare & gestured for the Blues throng to fire-up, it was brilliant to see......fark I hope Eddie stays.

Btw......I tipped Carlton!!!

p.s......Fcuk I love this Football Club!!!
Football is life, there is nothing else....