Re: The New Joke Thread Reply #30 – August 29, 2014, 05:59:03 pm Quote from: townsendcalling – on August 28, 2014, 08:23:10 pmSuperstar Amers!!!Don't go overboard! Quote Selected
Re: The New Joke Thread Reply #31 – May 25, 2015, 03:34:37 pm http://www.footyalmanac.com.au/excerpts-from-the-big-bump-free-bumper-carlton-activity-funbook/Saw this on TC - a few laughs. Quote Selected
Re: The New Joke Thread Reply #32 – May 25, 2015, 03:38:25 pm Quote from: cookie2 – on May 25, 2015, 03:34:37 pmhttp://www.footyalmanac.com.au/excerpts-from-the-big-bump-free-bumper-carlton-activity-funbook/Saw this on TC - a few laughs.Very good Quote Selected
Re: The New Joke Thread Reply #34 – July 23, 2026, 03:05:56 pm The "new" joke thread hasn't seen much action ... and there are some barely remembered names; I wonder what happened to Gozza Anyway, I'm at our local rural store buying a bag of dog food for my dogs. A woman standing behind me in the queue for the cash register asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog food? On impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, but I was starting the Dog Food Diet again. I said that I probably shouldn't go on it again because last time, although I'd lost 5kg, I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and all you do is load your pockets with handfuls of dry dog kibble and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. By this stage, practically everyone in store was listening to my story.The woman was horrified, and she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her "No, I stepped off the footpath to sniff a cocker spaniel's arse and a Toorak tractor hit me." Quote Selected Last Edit: July 23, 2026, 03:56:55 pm by DJC 2 Likes
Re: The New Joke Thread Reply #36 – July 23, 2026, 05:39:48 pm Did you have a wet nose and a shiny coat ? Quote Selected 1 Likes
Re: The New Joke Thread Reply #38 – September 08, 2026, 01:43:05 pm Karl Marx was a world famous philospher, but nobody ever mentions his sister, Onya, the inventor of the starting pistol Quote Selected 3 Likes
Re: The New Joke Thread Reply #39 – Today at 04:58:45 pm I always preferred the English spelling of "diarrhoea" over the American "diarrhea" because it really looks like you've lost control of your vowels. Quote Selected
Re: The New Joke Thread Reply #40 – Today at 05:12:40 pm My wife asked me to pass her the lip balm last night in bed, but I accidently gave her some super glue instead.She’s still not talking to me Quote Selected 2 Likes
Re: The New Joke Thread Reply #41 – Today at 06:01:34 pm “I would like to just acknowledge Lachie Neale, who we now know is going to the dark side,Take a last look at Lachie because he’s going tomorrow to have some teeth removed and a bit more ink.”Andrew Wellington Brisbane Chairman Quote Selected 1 Likes
Re: The New Joke Thread Reply #42 – Today at 06:13:08 pm Woman walks into a bar, says to the barman "I'll have a double entendre".So he gave her one.I'll see myself out Quote Selected 1 Likes