Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 11: Pre Game Prattle: Carlton vs Sydney (Read 10520 times) previous topic - next topic

2018 Rd 11: Pre Game Prattle: Carlton vs Sydney

Another game I will not be able to see live. I certainly cannot appreciate the way we've been scheduled this year.
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: 2018 Rd 11: Pre Game Prattle: Carlton vs Sydney

Reply #1
I'm disappointed I probably wont get there either,
Would have to leave work early to get there on time and after all the time off I've had recently dont really want to stretch the friendship too far.

Reply #2
Oops wrong game!

Reply #3
Anyone got thoughts on this weeks game?
<crickets>

Reply #5
Is there a game this week? ;D

Surprising lack of interest ???

I'm interested but we have been so unpredictable it's hard to speculate or look at what might unfold, for me anyway. I'll just wait and see what actually unfolds and hope we are super competitive.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #6
I am dirty I cant go.
Dont get to go to the footy much these days, so I hate missing out when the circus comes to town.
For what it's worth I don't think we are without hope.
I'd like to see us go to the more defensive style again on the small SCG. If we can tie things up and make it a scrap we could be in with a chance, but then there's the Swan's forward line to contend with... Jones needs to stick with Buddy like glue. He has the tank, he cant be leaving him like he has a tendency to do to cover other folks match ups, because Buddy has a knack of finding the ball.

Reply #7
Is there a game this week? ;D

Surprising lack of interest ???

I'm waiting until the teams are announced  :-\  ;)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #8
There is a rumour going around at the moment that Jack will be back. Interesting to see if that is true.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #9
There is a rumour going around at the moment that Jack will be back. Interesting to see if that is true.

Bolton said he will play in his interview both midfield and forward. McKay isn't playing.

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/2018-05-31/bolton-talks-swans-changes

Reply #11
Dumb question from the journo about Weitering at the end of that clip.

Q"And Weitering are you backing him to bounce back after a bit of a down week last week" ::)

What are these guys on??  ::)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #12
Bolton said he will play in his interview both midfield and forward. McKay isn't playing.

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/2018-05-31/bolton-talks-swans-changes

It’s refreshing to hear a coach, and particularly a Carlton coach, talk frankly and articulately about the team, players and processes.

I reckon we’re in with a chance  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #13
Watching the presser, it seems Silvagni in for McKay??
"...that's the thing about opinion - you don't have to know anything to have one..."  Andre Agassi commenting on Pat Cash 2004
"...the less you know - the more you believe..." - Bono 2006

Reply #14
Watching the presser, it seems Silvagni in for McKay??

Yep, it's been confirmed by the cockroach in the airport doorstop!
The Force Awakens!