Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton pasted by Pies (Post Game) (Read 78019 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton pasted by Pies (Post Game)

Reply #90
We have hit the hay and it's good night nurse... The list loaded one directional players and I am not sure we can stand up against any form of pressure.

A large broom is needed to sweep out our so called leaders at the club. Our senior player (other than Judd)  do not take it upon themselves to dig deep, do not get the best out of themselves, do not do the hard yards, do not bleed for the jumper, do not rally the troops, do not have a heart and worst of all do not know how to lead. I am not sure how the can honestly accept payment for their inept performances.

It is embarrassing to watch this sh1t week in , week out.   ::)

Carrots, slower than escargot in garlic sauce !!

Reply #91
I saw the wooden spoon winners tonight, Saints would have done us with reiwoldt and montagna . If the club email me one more fluff piece about the players I think I will spew up. Please dont let us play on friday night again my whole weekend is stuffed again and the crap I will have to cop on monday at work again, just cant go on hoping. Hope that it would all click ended tonight won't or can't watch Blues again this year. A knife to the heart but at least I have one unlike the players.

Reply #92
Encapsulated what we all think... Us poor supporters hurt so this club can exist despite itself.

Hate to say it but many of us saw this train wreck coming, and that hurts... Powerless to do anything while this MC, players and club officials run our once respected club into the ground.... Given the keys to an Aston Martin and they ducked it.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #93
Wooden spoon is a real prospect.
The judge and trigger didnt create this mess...
im ready to take on all ...and im not ducking for cover. .. >:(

Reply #94
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone put a strong ticket together and get rid of the Board, and all these rich f*ckers like the Pratts, Mathisons and the Doc, get the hell out of the Club and stay out.
I don't give a sh*t if we have to rattle tins to get back the money these knobs put in.
Im sick to bloody death of these a holes treating my Club like their play thing.
We are a joke, and they and the Board at large are at the root of the problem

This is something I've been banging on to my mates for a while now.

The club needs to get humble for mine, learn to appreciate every dollar. Easy money breeds laziness and arrogance.

Only after cutting those ties can this club build the right culture.

Reply #95
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone put a strong ticket together and get rid of the Board, and all these rich f*ckers like the Pratts, Mathisons and the Doc, get the hell out of the Club and stay out.
I don't give a sh*t if we have to rattle tins to get back the money these knobs put in.
Im sick to bloody death of these a holes treating my Club like their play thing.
We are a joke, and they and the Board at large are at the root of the problem

Just sack the forking coach! Did wonders for Port, Adelaide and Footscray. Sometimes all it takes is a new direction to be provided. Murphy, Gibbs et al are not the bad.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #96
Nothing to do with the Coach.
Just a total lack of desire and ability.
Jesus could have coached them tonight and they probably would have done worse.

The player that sickened me the most, was Gibbs.

I felt like running out on the ground, grabbing him by that fkn stupid pony tail, and strangling him with it.

The only reason that I didn't do it, is because he's such a weak anal orifice, that he would have let me. And Gibbs aint worth doing hard time over.

:))

Shouldn't laugh really, we've officially arrived at Rock Bottom.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #97
Just sack the forking coach! Did wonders for Port, Adelaide and Footscray. Sometimes all it takes is a new direction to be provided. Murphy, Gibbs et al are not the bad.

Yes they are. When it gets tough they give up

Reply #98
Yes they are. When it gets tough they give up

Agree, they provide no steel. They'd be alright as icing on the cake if we had enough steel in the side, but we don't.

Reply #99
This is something I've been banging on to my mates for a while now.

The club needs to get humble for mine, learn to appreciate every dollar. Easy money breeds laziness and arrogance.

Only after cutting those ties can this club build the right culture.
Taken straight from the Constitution of the Carlton Football Club:
2. Preliminary
Objects
2.1 The club exists for the benefit of its supporters and the community. It seeks to serve this purpose by undertaking the following:
(a) In playing the game of AFL football, to provide its supporters with enjoyment, engagement, fulfilment, and hope of success;

Fail.

Reply #100
Taken straight from the Constitution of the Carlton Football Club:
2. Preliminary
Objects
2.1 The club exists for the benefit of its supporters and the community. It seeks to serve this purpose by undertaking the following:
(a) In playing the game of AFL football, to provide its supporters with enjoyment, engagement, fulfilment, and hope of success;

Fail.

Wow, should take out the words 'and hope' making success mandatory.  ::)
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #101
Agree, they provide no steel. They'd be alright as icing on the cake if we had enough steel in the side, but we don't.
And they've had Juddy to show them the way for 8 years. I can't imagine there would be many better to show young players, as they were when he arrived, how its done. And still after all this time they have no guts, not balls and worse of all no heart.

I really feel for Juddy, so bad. He came to build something from the ground up. We got the wheels off the ground but nose dived right after take off and are now lower than when he arrived. It is truly sad that such a champion was wasted on our football club. This will be his last year I would imagine and it f-ing sucks that this is the group players that will see the great man off into retirement.

I feel so let down by this club. Years and years of empty promises.

Reply #103
And stop this 'feel for Juddy' shight are you guys serious? It's our club you should all be worried about.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #104
And they've had Juddy to show them the way for 8 years. I can't imagine there would be many better to show young players, as they were when he arrived, how its done. And still after all this time they have no guts, not balls and worse of all no heart.

I really feel for Juddy, so bad. He came to build something from the ground up. We got the wheels off the ground but nose dived right after take off and are now lower than when he arrived. It is truly sad that such a champion was wasted on our football club. This will be his last year I would imagine and it f-ing sucks that this is the group players that will see the great man off into retirement.

I feel so let down by this club. Years and years of empty promises.

And to add to that M, it will make other playing and coaching talent very very reluctant to join us. Why would talented people want to risk their hard won reputations by joining an outfit where you will likely be run ragged and your reputation trashed. I felt sick watching a bewildered MM at his presser for the same reason.