Skip to main content
Topic: AI and creativity. (Read 17573 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AI and creativity.

Reply #75
The amount of these random rants you go on that i have absolutely no idea what you are on about it remarkable.

In this instance, i couldn't care less about it because its about the royals. But if i did, i wouldn't know what you are on about.

You don't like the media? No!
I don't like the media....so i don't read it, watch it, whatever.
So maybe everyone else knows what you are on about and i'm the only one who doesn't....or maybe everyone else is on the same page as you.
Either way, maybe post a link or SOMETHING in the future.

Reply #76
It's interesting to read the media picking up on the stupidity of AI responses.

At first the media tried the scare tactic, AI will become our overlord, then when the fear waned it was AI will be the cure all, and that's clearly not the case.

But now the media is going down the AI is stupid route, and that's never been or ever will be the case because AI is neither smart nor dumb.

As I mentioned right from the start, AI is only as good as the data you feed it on, and the real problem is humans are liars and bullcrap artists. The volume of bullsh1t drowns out the truth, and AI is learning from all the bullcrap people speak and write and it's learning that delivering stupid responses creates more clicks. AI learns from a feedback loop.

The problem has never been AI, and the problem has never been technology, the problem is always and will always be human.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #77
The problem has never been AI, and the problem has never been technology, the problem is always and will always be human.

They are one and the same though.

Humans create AI. Humans are fallible. Thus AI is fallible.
In what way is the issue.
The smarter we think we are, the bigger te issues that AI can create.