Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 12: Post Game Passion: Carlton vs GWS (Read 35154 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 12: Post Game Passion: Carlton vs GWS

Reply #135
Still no word on Alex.

Confirmed as rumored post match, knee bone bruising 3 to 4 weeks.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #137
Didn't someone earlier in this thread question Zac Fishera contribution? 22 pressure acts in the game  ;D

Reply #138
Didn't someone earlier in this thread question Zac Fishera contribution? 22 pressure acts in the game  ;D
What is the definition of pressure act and what is the norm or average for a game?
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #139

the kid needs a reun in the 2s. him out SPS in this week....

any word on Alex S. yet?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #140

any word on Alex S. yet?

Fishers effort at the end of the game won us the game. He stays.

4-6 on alex

SPS in for Alex.

Reply #141

any word on Alex S. yet?

Agree comes across as running around like a headless chook. Lots of action with no result. He is lacking touch as I am sure he knows how to find the pill. I will leave SPS in 2nds until he regains some touch as well.

I would reward in form players wherever possible and neither Fisher and SPS are in form. Not sure who is playing consistently well but would bring Nicky G back into the team Gold Coast will be a hard game .

Reply #142
Agree comes across as running around like a headless chook. Lots of action with no result. He is lacking touch as I am sure he knows how to find the pill. I will leave SPS in 2nds until he regains some touch as well.

I would reward in form players wherever possible and neither Fisher and SPS are in form. Not sure who is playing consistently well but would bring Nicky G back into the team Gold Coast will be a hard game .

fair call,
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #143
I prefer not to be too critical of Zac, Samo, Cunningham, or any other first or second year player. The enormous transition to another state, league, school- profession, game plan, and all the fruit that goes with it is enough for any teenager to manage.

Manage their load and develop their skills by all means. Whatever that takes, will be closely planned by club staffers.

Weiters, SOJ, Charlie, Cunners, Samo, Fisher, and Williamson have all shown plenty in the 1's given their relative stage of development.

Go new Blues
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #144
What is the definition of pressure act and what is the norm or average for a game?

22 is a big number. A couple of years ago I recall a game where we were pumped and we had only one player (Daisy) who made double digits.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #145
22 is a big number. A couple of years ago I recall a game where we were pumped and we had only one player (Daisy) who made double digits.
Thankyou
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #146
Could someone show me where that pressure act stat of 22 cam from please - reeks of BS to me...
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #147
It was on the top 5 for game day - it gets sent by CFC ato FB and Instagram accounts - im trying to put the picture up but haven't worked out how to do it yet

Reply #149
Could someone show me where that pressure act stat of 22 cam from please - reeks of BS to me...

It was in the paper version of the heraldsun. I can confirm the number is true.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!