Skip to main content
Topic: Re: RD 21: Carlton vs Geelong: In game (Read 25639 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 21: Carlton vs Geelong: In game

Reply #90
Ran out of soldiers and too many passengers..............

Yazz is the prime example for mine. Barely runs these days. Seems quite happy to dish it off as soon as he gets it. And if Mick hasn't blasted him about those goddam cute passes that rarely come off, he ain't worth a nickel.

Reply #91
Armfield has to go. Ellard injured but not good venough anyway, Levi, too one dimensional, Graham a non-contributor, you won't finish in the top 4 with players of his caliber. Touhey, not only doesn't do enough but fks up too often. Sam Docherty fks up all the time. Yarran stupid kicks bad choices.

Simmo, made a guest appearance, Wood did littrle, and then the injuries.

So a great coaching effort and thanks to the 15 players that put in.

Reply #92
Levi's sticky hands seem to have lost their adhesion.

Reply #93
I thought we battled it out manfully.

Yes, close results are tough but that what breeds strength.

I still maintain our outs were greater than theirs.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #94
Bloody hell, that umpire call was ridiculous! Wasn't a free but what truly baffled me is how can a umpire that isn't even near the contest call a push in the back when he isn't even situated behind the play?!?!

Doesn't he trust his colleague? They should be operating on zones and let one guy deal with the play in one area.

Anyway, very happy with the performance, didn't get to see the whole game as i was attending guest most of the night. From what i saw, White played horrendous and Casboult was less than average.

Reply #95
7 losses under 15 pts.
Daisy done his bad ankle.
Menzel done his shoulder.
Ellard cruelled by injury again.
Umps gave the Cats a helping hand YET AGAIN!
Just wasn't our night.

Reply #96
Any news on Daisy ? Looked thoroughly dejected sitting on the pine.

Reply #97

He does well. He doesnt get the service that Hawkins gets. Put him in there team and watch ever1 say what a star he is.
Yeah Caz is spent but fk me, he does a power of work around the ground. How many times was he our get out of jail card from a kick in / 2nd kick from a kick in tonight??? What more do you folk expect????

Waite sooked it up for mine tonight. Dropped his head too often and didnt put in the 2nd efforts of the past 5 weeks.

What a contrast the fwd lines were though. There's was constantly open and ours constantly cluttered...... hy? they have superior foot skills and smarts from defense to attack. Their goals came a lot easier than ours did. We work so hard for a goal but let one or 2 or 3 through with no or little pressure.

All in all, a gallant effort soley for playing without a bench in the last qrt.

Atleast I'm proud to call them my team once again. The effort is there, it's just honing the skills that needs work.
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #98
Ran out of soldiers and too many passengers.

Grow a pair Richo and ask Selwood why Mackie hit a hurt player.

It's hilarious....it's like it never happened on 7....never mentioned again & not a replay in site....sweep it under the carpet boys!!!!

Reply #99
Ran out of soldiers and too many passengers.

Grow a pair Richo and ask Selwood why Mackie hit a hurt player.

It's hilarious....it's like it never happened on 7....never mentioned again & not a replay in site....sweep it under the carpet boys!!!!

What Happened! i think i missed that.

Reply #100
Armfield has to go. Ellard injured but not good venough anyway, Levi, too one dimensional, Graham a non-contributor, you won't finish in the top 4 with players of his caliber. Touhey, not only doesn't do enough but fks up too often. Sam Docherty fks up all the time. Yarran stupid kicks bad choices.

Simmo, made a guest appearance, Wood did littrle, and then the injuries.

So a great coaching effort and thanks to the 15 players that put in.

And we got within a goal of the "Top Side" (tonight anyway)....cmon BigNic....we weren't that bad surely?????

Reply #101
Games are won when you win the big plays.....Caddy should never have marked that footy in the pack, that goal gave them belief and we went into hang on mode and never looked like scoring.

We didnt have the belief they did and played like a team who knew they would be run over IMO....

Reply #102

He does well. He doesnt get the service that Hawkins gets. Put him in there team and watch ever1 say what a star he is.
Yeah Caz is spent but fk me, he does a power of work around the ground. How many times was he our get out of jail card from a kick in / 2nd kick from a kick in tonight??? What more do you folk expect????.........................

Err, I never questioned his work rate or his effort, neither of which have tailed off this season. His ability to stick a mark has tailed off.

Reply #103

Yeah Caz is spent but fk me, he does a power of work around the ground. How many times was he our get out of jail card from a kick in / 2nd kick from a kick in tonight??? What more do you folk expect????

Waite sooked it up for mine tonight. Dropped his head too often and didnt put in the 2nd efforts of the past 5 weeks.

What a contrast the fwd lines were though. There's was constantly open and ours constantly cluttered...... hy? they have superior foot skills and smarts from defense to attack. Their goals came a lot easier than ours did. We work so hard for a goal but let one or 2 or 3 through with no or little pressure.

All in all, a gallant effort soley for playing without a bench in the last qrt.

Atleast I'm proud to call them my team once again. The effort is there, it's just honing the skills that needs work.

Levi dropped far more than he marked and should have fisted through a ball that was marked right on the line resulting in a Geelong goal. As I said, he's too one dimensional and must improve his ground skills and second efforts, otherwise he's just another log of wood who can take a mark.

Reply #104
Games are won when you win the big plays.....Caddy should never have marked that footy in the pack, that goal gave them belief and we went into hang on mode and never looked like scoring.

We didnt have the belief they did and played like a team who knew they would be run over IMO....

That's how I see it.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................