Skip to main content
Topic: RD 21: Richmond v Carlton (Pre-game Prayers) (Read 52843 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 21: Richmond v Carlton (Pre-game Prayers)

Reply #75
In case others haven't seen them...

IN: Bell, Casboult, Graham, McInness, Robinson
OUT: Cachia, Rowe, Garlett (inj), Watson (inj), Judd (inj)

Reply #76
5 good, logical inclusions.

Graham sub.

Let Dinger off the leash.

I agree re Dinger but give Graham a full game FFS. Really looking forward to seeing this kid play we haven't had an exciting debutante for quite some time.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #77
5 good, logical inclusions.

Graham sub.

Let Dinger off the leash.

I agree re Dinger but give Graham a full game FFS. Really looking forward to seeing this kid play we haven't had an exciting debutante for quite some time.

Don't rate Menzel? Harsh.

Reply #78
Too little too late.
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #79
Menzel is an early pick but hadn't been impressing as much in the twos. I watched Graham play a few weeks back on ABC in the mud and slop he looked a class above. Really looking forward to see what he has to offer at senior level.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #80
Nothing surer than a win this week.  They got their bogey win against us they have made finals and dont need the win.  We now have nothing to play for on saturday, and the tigers are going to crow early about their finals fortunes.  It all adds up to us winning this week.  No Chris Judd.  I can see the Tiggies getting ahead of themselves, and failing to rise to the occasion.  They are a bit mind stuffed when they face us, and if we get the jump on them early will go into their shells and fail to respond.
Thry me old mate, you are unfortunately describing what Carlton would do (ie steal defeat from the jaws of victory). Richmond will put us to the sword and will well.

Yep.  Looking squarely at us, and us alone we will win this game.  We are so predictable in when we pick and choose which games we rock up to play its not funny.  We still have the wood on these guys.  One coughing and spluttering almost win is not the panacea to a decade of dishing out losses to these bozos.

Yes we are predictable and we can't beat sides above us at all and lets face it Richmond are THAT MUCH better than us and have been building for quite some time. We can't even beat the Bulldogs when we have plenty to play for and they have nothing at all to play for. We USED to have it over them, when we were a well coached outfit. We have zero chance this weekend, I'm predicting a 10 goal plus hiding.

We have beaten one side above us even if it was Port.

I'm thinking the players would've got a reaming and will lift this week and next.............and then probably  bomb the last week when we need it most as Carlton does when they get us a touch excited.

Reply #81
Who's the sub this week then??

Yarran again? May as well drop him too and bring in Buckley!!
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #82
Amazing that Yarran still gets a game. Perhaps Mick is trying to sub him to death to make or break him?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #83

Sub will be announced 90 mins (60??) before the game.

It will be someone from the bench, which is....

INT: 30 Jarrad Waite, 32 Nick Graham, 2 Troy Menzel, 27 Dennis Armfield

I'm predicting graham.

Reply #84
Yaaaay, Graham finally gets a game, too bad they'll probably play him as sub.  ::)

I like all the in's, It toughens us up a bit, on paper anyway !!

I would love to see Dinger have a good game, if he can add some polish to his grunt we will have a very handy player.
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #85

Sub will be announced 90 mins (60??) before the game.

It will be someone from the bench, which is....

INT: 30 Jarrad Waite, 32 Nick Graham, 2 Troy Menzel, 27 Dennis Armfield

I'm predicting graham.

Going on that scenario........I'd pick Army as the sub.
I Like him but despite being down of late, he's what every sub should be ....an impact player. Someone with skills ( In Army's case PACE ) to really influence a game when they come on.
Army's never gonna influence a game for 100 minutes as he's not "that" good, but as a burst player I find him more than just capable.
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #86
Amazing that Yarran still gets a game.

Disappointing is how I would describe it. :(

Must be hoping he has at least one good game before the end of the season to improve his trade potential - unfortunately, every game he has played recently has had the opposite effect.

Reply #87

Must be hoping he has at least one good game before the end of the season to improve his trade potential - unfortunately, every game he has played recently has had the opposite effect.

I was thinking the same RR - he's not exactly showcasing his skills atm.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #88

I was thinking the same RR - he's not exactly showcasing his skills atm.
Maybe a certain club know to have manipulated the draft in the past by putting out false messages *cough eagles cough* has told him to reduce his value  >:(
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #89
hope graham gets a go on the big stage