Skip to main content
Topic: R22 Carlton vs CheatsFC Pre Game (Read 52390 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R22 Carlton vs CheatsFC Pre Game

Reply #75
Just hope James keeps up his protestations.
I am keen that he has one more week of wrecking Essendon

Carlton can help Essendon,
and we should.
We should give them such a shellacking that James Hears the message!

Reply #76
Carlton 1.44

EFC 2.75 (latest odds)

Crikey, first read at the post I thought you were predicting the scoreline, especially with some of boys kicking of late  ;D
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #77
They're only expecting 60,000 for Saturday night's game, I thought more would have turned up considering what's at stake?
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #78
They're only expecting 60,000 for Saturday night's game, I thought more would have turned up considering what's at stake?
'

Does that include 22 EFC players and 1 coach?

;)
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #79
On a personal level our boys may have a little bit of sympathy for their boys. "There but for the grace of God go I" sort of stuff. MM will have to make sure that doesn't get in the way of the surgical ruthlessness with which we need to approach this one - if they come out and get aggro with us it will help our cause.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #80
Any player who was hurt while they were on the juice shouldn't need any other motivation. Carrots can be game day motivator.

Reply #81
If we win and Port lose, then we get to play for our season the following week. To a certain extent, our season is in our own hands and if we are good enough we will get to play finals.
Freo players dropping like flies. Now Ibbotson is out.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #82
If we win and Port lose, then we get to play for our season the following week. To a certain extent, our season is in our own hands and if we are good enough we will get to play finals.

Freo might want to be careful about throwing the game as Richmond can take their place in the top 4

Port have been having a great run with the umpires too. Driving me nuts.

Reply #83

Freo might want to be careful about throwing the game as Richmond can take their place in the top 4

And if they finish 5th, would they rather play us at Subi or Port ? I say Port as they will have a good look at them this week.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #84

And if they finish 5th, would they rather play us at Subi or Port ? I say Port as they will have a good look at them this week.
'

I agree. I don't think Freo will win.

Might back port this weekend. Paying over 5 bucks.

Reply #85

Richmond are 10 points behind with 2 games left to play, how can they finish 4th?

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #86

Richmond are 10 points behind with 2 games left to play, how can they finish 4th?
Fair call that Thry:)
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #87
Freo will be going for a top 2 finish which they can most definitely acheive, especially if the Dawks drop their last 2 (north at Ettihad and Sydney in Sydney) which is a real possibility. Plus, injuries don't affect Freo in case you hadn't noticed.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #88
Do members get a match refund if the Extraordinary meeting bans them today?
The Force Awakens!