Skip to main content
Topic: R22 Carlton vs CheatsFC Pre Game (Read 52392 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R22 Carlton vs CheatsFC Pre Game

Reply #150
why drop Jeff Garlett?

Reply #151
in more strife than whoosha if we lose
This is what I am affraid of. Spot light is on everyone else then along comes Carlton and gives them something to write about for all the wrong reasons. Sick of being conditioned to negativity, just I cant help knowing this will more than likely happen. Sigh.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #152
We have been treated as cheats since 2002 by all and sundry.

We remember the days tumble weeds were sweeping around Princes Park from 2002 to 2007.

We remember the 3 wooden spoons.

Tonight will be a cathartic experience for our Club

BURY THEM!

Reply #153
@MF
Agree - we need to do it clinically though - keep the emotion out of it till we're singing the song!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #154
why drop Jeff Garlett?

Wasn't dropped - was injured last week & they decided not to include him back in the team this week. Thoroughly deserves a run in the VFL as well, 'cos apart from the North game, his form over the past 6 weeks has been ordinary at best.
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #155
in more strife than whoosha if we lose
This is what I am affraid of. Spot light is on everyone else then along comes Carlton and gives them something to write about for all the wrong reasons. Sick of being conditioned to negativity, just I cant help knowing this will more than likely happen. Sigh.

I think it's more than likely that this will be Melatonin Man's last game... wouldn't be surprised if they have told the players and treat this as their grand final. The players might also be relieved that Hirdy is being thrown under the bus.

So I'm expecting them to be up tonight, and they do have some good ins. Although I'm not sure how many times you can go down the "do it for the coach" path.

And we ain't that good either.

But I would say to all going tonight... show some class. That's what separates us from Essendon/Collingwood supporters.

Reply #156
..............and don't forget to cheer Zaharakis!!!!!!!!
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #157
Lloydy said the bombers are in a bad way today, so I took Carlton at $3.25 to beat the bomber by more than 40.

Reply #158
Lloydy said the bombers are in a bad way today, so I took Carlton at $3.25 to beat the bomber by more than 40.

DON'T FALL FOR LLOYD'S crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #159

DON'T FALL FOR LLOYD'S crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well.

I base my bet on our last 3 seasons 2nd half season floggings of this mob all - well over 40 points each and everyone.

Reply #160

I hope you're a winner with that 1, for your and every other Carlton supporters sake !!!

GO Blues !!
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #161
AJ out of the 2's, cited as "illness". Hmmmm
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #162
I thought Garlett was only not in the team because he was injured..  Now I see he's in the Northern Blues today...  Not happy.. He's been the best performed out of the 3 amigos all year..

Reply #163
I thought Garlett was only not in the team because he was injured..  Now I see he's in the Northern Blues today...  Not happy.. He's been the best performed out of the 3 amigos all year..

I agree.

He's been the most consistent and most improved in terms of running both way and selfless acts.

Makes no sense to me.

Reply #164
Duigans not out there either, you can expect a change tonite i'd say.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th