Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 15: In Game Attitude: Carlton vs Brisbane (Read 25420 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 15: In Game Attitude: Carlton vs Brisbane

Reply #75
If we consistently push top sides to the brink then I expect to beat Brisbane, no ifs or buts.

We're so good at picking the wrong coaches. How poorly drilled can a side be. Today of all days against this opposition why a zoning game plan. Idiots of the highest order.

(Hoping by going early for a reverse jinx...lol).

Reply #76
1 behind for the whole quarter and it was rushed.

Against 17th
Sad stuff Barbs , and Levi, Mackay, Kerr back in Melb. And no promise in the NBs

Reply #77
Another embarrassing effort at every level - selection, game plan, and execution. We are non competitive against a bottom side. 11 scoring shots to 1 rushed behind for the quarter.

How long do we keep have to watching this tripe? It's just sickening to think how far away we are from even being competitive week to week. At what point does something have to change?????

Reply #78
That's enough for me. Going to watch a replay of the Brazil Belgium  game.

Reply #79
#1 pick is all but assured.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #80
Another embarrassing effort at every level - selection, game plan, and execution. We are non competitive against a bottom side. 11 scoring shots to 1 rushed behind for the quarter.

How long do we keep have to watching this tripe? It's just sickening to think how far away we are from even being competitive week to week. At what point does something have to change?????
x2

Reply #81
If we consistently push top sides to the brink then I expect to beat Brisbane, no ifs or buts.

We're so good at picking the wrong coaches. How poorly drilled can a side be. Today of all days against this opposition why a zoning game plan. Idiots of the highest order.

(Hoping by going early for a reverse jinx...lol).
Agreed. This goes well beyond just having young inexperienced players.

Our tactics are broken and the coaching panel won't adapt.

Reply #82
55 - 18 against a young 17th placed side. So similar to 2017 2016.....
When do we learn?

No excuses. We are poorly coached and are executing what ever the game plan is, poorly.

I can keep the faith when there's effort and quality opponents. But this.  >:(
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #83
Half time and we are 37 points behind after not kicking a goal. Our only score was a rushed point.
We are 53 possessions behind and down in just about every stat. The players who were decent early have dropped out of the game.
If Phillips is done for the day, and probably the season it is embarrassing as he is not a smallest possessions getter! There are 6 players who are equal or less!
That is just not good enough! There are no excuses for this non-effort!

Lang had 2 possessions that quarter, for example. Pickett had NONE! Not a single touch!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #84
Lang had 2 possessions that quarter, for example. Pickett had NONE! Not a single touch!

Pickett had the ball several times, and got run down!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #85
#1 pick is all but assured.

we only play for draft picks these days.

twelve years of membership.....  i will think long and hard before renewing because this football club doesnt deserve a fan like me.

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #86
Being intimidated by Brisbane, pushed around by their players and we appear to have given up running as we are now just being run off our feet, even Zorko who was out of the game is now back in it and Beams has just run around unopposed all game.
Can anyone play on Hodge?...just for 15 mins to stop him getting easy kicks...
Its not like Brisbane are any good either......

Graham, Polson and Obrien are VFL standard only.....Lang cant be bothered...

Reply #87
Agree.

This game was absolutely f’ing winnable!

Sick of watching this crap - we cannot possibly have too many crap players, something else stinks!

What the f does Lang give us? Lambs stupid dinky handball that then put his teammate under pressure and sure enough there’s a turnover and they get a shot on goal.

How the f does one team have so many players with crap skils!? What is going on?!

Don’t give me talk about the heat ffs

Reply #88
The Club is being derelict in its duties if it DOESN’T request a priority pick.....
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #89
we only play for draft picks these days.

twelve years of membership.....  i will think long and hard before renewing because this football club doesnt deserve a fan like me.
Problem is we have already a fist of top draft pics running around, not really helping us to far