Skip to main content
Topic: NAB Challenge: Carlton vs. Essendon Sunday 28th Feb (Read 74286 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NAB Challenge: Carlton vs. Essendon Sunday 28th Feb

Reply #105
Goooooooaaaaallll
Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Da Di Darrr ...Darrr Darr.. We are the NAVY BLUES !!

Reply #106
hard to get excited after this...
ohhhh the grass looks nice though

Reply #107
Weitering looks like he's ready to go rd 1.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #108
Nice mark & goal to Swan McKay , nice start

Reply #110
I like McKay ;D
Jack doesn't mind a 'fight' either :)

Reply #111
Finally, a mark inside 50 by a tall forward, an 18 year old kid in his first game after a lovely kick to him by Clem Smith.
Just a faint glimmer of light.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #112
Tough to see when guys like Daniher kick some great goals from the boundary and we are struggling to even create chances , but certainly some life out there for us, but we are a long way from having some depth that will make a difference unfortunately

Reply #113
Just wondering....I thought I saw Casboult out there at one stage ???

Reply #114
Gotta love 'The Looch' giving it to Floggy Floggard. First time I've seen it from us in a while. I reckon he'd drop Floggy like a sack of spuds as well.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #115
I did hear it right, didn't I, there was going to be a game plan today?????

Reply #116
We were missing too many key players. Kreuzer, Murphy, Cripps and Gibbs are our starting midfield.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #117
We were disgusting

Reply #118
As I have said many times, our primary problems are not the forwards, not the ruckmen, not the 200cm types, it has never been the 200cm types not when it was Hammer, SpecialK, Casboult, Rowe and others who were inside F50. Our main problem has been, and will continue to be, use of the ball which remains abhorrent compared to other ALF teams. Not just from a kicking accuracy perspective but from a decision making perspective as well.

We have been, we still appear to be, and are likely to remain in the near future, the worst users of the ball in the competition. Our very best stand out in our team, but our best are very average when compared to other clubs.

Well said LP, I wonder if anyone of the club will read it though?  ::)
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #119
We were missing too many key players. Kreuzer, Murphy, Cripps and Gibbs are our starting midfield.

They were missing half a team...we got beat by mainly VFL players and kids......we were soft, weak and let players like Goddard bully us, no leadership..

Thankfully...Weitering, Mckay, SOSOS and C. Curnow stood up at times and we have some hope for the future....

Its the softness that worries me....no mongrel in the team at all.....