Skip to main content
Topic: In game thread - Blues v Pies - Round 5 (Read 53480 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In game thread - Blues v Pies - Round 5

Reply #75
If this is the boys' way of honoring Mick, then they must hate his guts.

Reply #76
Reckon a flogging will be enough for MM to fall on his sword and hand the rebuild over to who-ever!! As stated no skills, no heart, no drive to play for the jumper!!

Reply #77
Our players are playing terribly and with no confidence, but our game plan is just as bad. All we do is bomb it long. Mick is Pagan Mark #2!

Amazing we've gone backwards 10 years. In fact I think it's worse. At least we had Fev, Lappin, Kouta, Campo et al. Who have we got now other than Judd?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #78
Memo Mick; the "long bombs to snake" game plan when out in 1985.  Plus, we don't have any marking targets to kick at, and no rucks to give us clean ball use!

Can't see Mick getting to 716 at this rate.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #79
There is someone who looks embalmed sitting behind Mick.

:))

I think he uses the same embalmers as some of our players.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #80
Totally off topic:  I'm at the ground but someone has texted that that disgraceful excuse for a human being Geoffery Edelstein is actually sitting in the Carlton coaches box. Is that correct???

Reply #82
Amazing we've gone backwards 10 years. In fact I think it's worse. At least we had Fev, Lappin, Kouta, Campo et al. Who have we got now other than Judd?

Cripps is very very good.  But yeah its a ghost town after that.

Reply #83
who decided it was whileys turn to play?
he looks lost, underdone, and frightened.
clubs development on show

Reply #85
At the game and this is as bad as it gets. As bad as the very bad pagan days.

A handful of players aside the bulk are actually having a dip. Issue is their skills are not even VFL standard.

They have no system whatsoever and basically just get the pill and kick it towards our end. That's about it.

Way way too many at well below afl standard.

Reply #86
i actually do feel sorry for mick

Reply #87
Henderson yet again shows why he's a crap forward. He dominates a crap defense like St Kilda but come up against any resistance and nothing every time. If we get a first rounder it will be a steal.

Agree, best two games in two years against the Aints.

Gibbs a pretender. I actually thought he turned the corner last season but it was his contract year, now he has a 5 year deal he'll just cruise around.

I think he wants out TBH. Doesn't want to finish his career at Carlton on average coin.

Warnock - WHY?

This.

Simpson - disinterested.

Telling sign.

Walker - superseded.

Always been a putrid defender.

Everitt - unsighted.

Played maybe three great games for the club?

Bell, Cripps, Rowe all trying but too many ghosts out there.

Even they have been meh.

Good to see someone not go after the younger blokes they are the least of our problems.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #88
We're going pretty bad when the in-game thread is dominated by the presence of the "Doc in the box" :(
I guess it takes our mind off the football.

Reply #89
Havnt read a thing yet so sorry if its already been said but MM deserves a fn bake for dropping Casboult. Hendo cant get near it as a result. Jones trying hard but cant catch a cold. Zero target up forward and getting outsmarted by a bunch of fing kids.

Whiley may be ok in the future but looks way out of his depth.

Gibbs......OMFG Gibbs. At this rate, we'll lose in a trade for you. We'll have to throw in a decent player to get the deal done. ::)
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!