Skip to main content
Topic: NAB Challenge - Carlton v Hawthorn @ Aurora Stadium (Read 82627 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NAB Challenge - Carlton v Hawthorn @ Aurora Stadium

Reply #135
Huddo has gone down hill rapidly in the last few years.

Dermie was always at the bottom anyway...........

Let's face it - we've lost massive amounts of respect in the last 15 years. It will be a long way back.

Reply #136
Huddo and Derm are smug c*%#s. Having a laugh about how we won the 2005 pre season comp and the spoon in the same year. Still want to stick the boot in rather than focus on a completely new era as professional commentators should.

Commentary is just as bad as ever.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #137
Huddo and Derm are smug c*%#s. Having a laugh about how we won the 2005 pre season comp and the spoon in the same year. Still want to stick the boot in rather than focus on a completely new era as professional commentators should.

I'm happy for them to focus on how bad we've been.  It may drive us on.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #138
Like the look of Kerridge, getting plenty, is making some clangers but just getting the ball is 80% of it.

Free kicks are already bullsh1t, the Dawks defenders shepherd 30m off the ball and get a free kick for doing it!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #139
17 frees to Hawthorn
7 to Carlton - as I write we get a free and a huge bronx cheer.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #140
They have kicked the last 5 goals.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #141
The umpiring isn't any easier to follow  ???
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #142
Sam Rowe has been solid

Reply #143
That's a bit harsh; he's taken three contested marks so far and applied great defensive pressure. The second key forward position is more of a concern.

He's having a go, I have problem with his effort.... I just cant see him ( or anyone else ) kicking a lot of goals.   It worries me.
Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Da Di Darrr ...Darrr Darr.. We are the NAVY BLUES !!

Reply #144

He's having a go, I have problem with his effort.... I just cant see him ( or anyone else ) kicking a lot of goals.   It worries me.

Yep, we still don't look dangerous in the F50.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #145
Kerridge disposal sloppy?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #146
Charlie Curnow doesn't hold back and Byrne has a dip.

There's certainly a bit for Bolton to work with.

Reply #148
We are struggling to get the ball forward. Hawthorn are controlling the play, much to my irritation.
Not quite sure what we can do to stop the rot. Their 'stars' are getting too much of the ball. And they get 3 frees to every 1 we get. The commentators on SEN have not been impressed.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #149
Really disappointing quarter to be honest. The Hawks cranked it up a fraction and we showed nothing to counter it. I know it's NAB cup but I would have liked to see something different. Yep no Cripps, Murph etc but it felt too familiar. Would love to be surprised in the last quarter.
IN WADA WE TRUST