Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 23: Post Game Party? Blues come home in the last! (Read 69429 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 23: Post Game Party? Blues come home in the last!

Reply #45
Who said Murphy didn't have any leadership in him???

What a final quarter!!!!

We finally lift for a MUST WIN situation! An 8 goal final quarter!!

I lost my Dad last December, so this is going to be my first Father's Day without him but I know for a fact that he is getting positively wasted up there in heaven right now!
What a great present for FD

Reply #46

What a final quarter!!!!

I lost my Dad last December, so this is going to be my first Father's Day without him but I know for a fact that he is getting positively wasted up there in heaven right now!

Glad the boys delivered for you nath :)
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #47
Please, please, please I hope a photographer was watching Brayshaw!

He expression will make the Grinch look like a Happy Hammond!

"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #48
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, the first three quarters were embarrassing, the last quarter was inspiring.

A number of players showed that they clearly are not up to it and will certainly face the axe at the end of the year whilst a couple of them may have done enough to save their career at the Blues.

Spot on. Amazing last qtr... but if we are to win a flag then there must be a reasonable amount of change.
What happened to my old profile?????

Reply #49
Duigan had a huge impact, his courage, pressure and leadership helped change the game.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #50
No doubt...both he and Gibbs were challenged by the coach and delivered. Murphy looked better down forward and his finishing was important.

Credit also to Yarran who played very well and his work was very classy at times....

Credit must go to Malthouse who really put the onus on the leaders and even Duigan I thought was a valuable player...

Big question is can this same group of players who won the game for us tonight led by Murphy deliver again next week....

Credit to Malthouse!!!!

Did you see him in the coaches box during the 3rd, he had given up!!!

I tell you what made the difference, they gave that stupid boundary hugging crap the ar5eholla. Let Murphy, Gibbs and Yarran actually play some football and went through the middle of the ground!

You can credit MM for the first 3 quarters, not the last!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #51

What a final quarter!!!!

Glad the boys delivered for you nath :)
Hand up there :-[, was disapointed that he didint gather the guys ar half time, great 2nd half!!

Reply #52

Credit to Malthouse!!!!

Did you see him in the coaches box during the 3rd, he had given up!!!

I tell you what made the difference, they gave that stupid boundary hugging crap the ar5eholla. Let Murphy, Gibbs and Yarran actually play some football and went through the middle of the ground!

You can credit MM for the first 3 quarters, not the last!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #53
Duigan's shepherd to allow Bell to kick that goal in the last quarter was huge.

I still reckon he will be punted but Duigan had some genuine impact on the match once he came on for Casboult, he ran & carried plus hit the opposition players with some force as well.

Reply #54
Duigan's shepherd to allow Bell to kick that goal in the last quarter was huge.

He did it earlier as well during another entry. Thought he did well once he came on
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #55
Didn't think I'd feel like this again in 2013!
The Ox is slow but I'm running out of patience.

Reply #56
Apologies to MBB and CFC. Im sorry all.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #57
Curnow's best game for the club yet, he just keeps surprising me!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #58

It was quite noticeable that none of the players were comfortable nor capable of hugging the boundary line but once they went down the corridor they looked like a team possessed.

The play was fluid, it was co-ordinated and they all ran for each other, and I'm pretty sure that was Ratten's style too.   

Reply #59

It was quite noticeable that none of the players were comfortable nor capable of hugging the boundary line but once they went down the corridor they looked like a team possessed.

The play was fluid, it was co-ordinated and they all ran for each other, and I'm pretty sure that was Ratten's style too.  

They have done this 3 or 4 times this season, when they get off the negative football leash they improve 300%.

Either that or they are slow learners!

MMs old style game plan is like a boat anchor, he has improved the players defensive work rate but his negative game plan holds them back more than it helps them!
The Force Awakens!