Skip to main content
Topic: 2 in a row... Blues Blow past the Gold Coast (Read 30246 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2 in a row... Blues Blow past the Gold Coast

Reply #60
when are we going to have an open fwd line or forwards that lead to the ball carrier,everitt only 1 that leads out (he s our gunston)

Reply #61
Just continues to prove how bad Mick was trying to make us look. Everitt playing as a 3rd tall and Graham for full matches just two examples.

Thanks to him we also now have no small forward which we needed on a few occasions and which we need to sort out. With the like of Bell, Cripps and Graham coming through nicely we need to draft an Isaac Smith type I believe in terms of mids. Gut running line breaker with some polish to complent the work of the others.

Reply #62
Crowd vs GWS 16k

Crowd vs Gold Coast 30k

Amazing what a change of coach can do.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #63
Crowd vs GWS 16k

Crowd vs Gold Coast 30k

You wouldn't be out of your mind to expect mid 40's for the next game. Say 44,000 or more. Man if we win the next one it could be 80,000 plus against the Tigers. Things can turn around quick, but lets keep a lid on things until we win a few more. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #64
Crowd vs GWS 16k

Crowd vs Gold Coast 30k

Have to be 45k this week surely.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #65
Crowd vs GWS 16k

Crowd vs Gold Coast 30k

Spot on PI2C - a dreary Sunday afternoon, awful timeslot, against the worst team in the comp & we draw 30k.....that's a fecking brilliant crowd. Bandwagoners like you wouldn't believe, but I'm more than happy to welcome them all back. The crowd was expectant & the team delivered.....it was a good day for the Carlton Football Club.

Etihad will be absolutey choc-o-block on Saturday night.....Bulldogs will be rapt, 'cos a month ago they would've struggled to get 30k for this game, but with the Carlton tribe enjoying their team again, anything less than 40k would be a disappointment.
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #66
AFL needs a strong Carlton... but not too strong...
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #67
AFL needs a strong Carlton... but not too strong...

;D

I think the AFL script would just about be calling for a Freo premiership this year.

::)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #68
;D

I think the AFL script would just about be calling for a Freo premiership this year.

::)

You would think so but I thought that in 2013.

Then Vlad tried to get Freo out of the finals by sending them to Geelongs home ground . I think Vlad had some political favours to pay off for the refurbed stadium.

Melb sport, politics and business is so interconnected you're not sure who's interests are being pandered to.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #69
You would think so but I thought that in 2013.

Then Vlad tried to get Freo out of the finals by sending them to Geelongs home ground . I think Vlad had some political favours to pay off for the refurbed stadium.

Melb sport, politics and business is so interconnected you're not sure who's interests are being pandered to.

Ain't that the truth - and you can probably add certain european criminal organisations into the mix if last night's 4 Corners report is to be believed.

Reply #70
Ain't that the truth - and you can probably add certain european criminal organisations into the mix if last night's 4 Corners report is to be believed.

Tru dat!

Reply #71

Bingo!
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #72

Surely we would be doing better than we are if this were true.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #73
Surely we would be doing better than we are if this were true.

You'll have to explain that connection a little more Thry............. ???

Reply #74
Have to be 45k this week surely.
If it was a Carlton home game it would be 40+ but because it is a Doggies home game around 35thou.
Had we lost it would have been 30 thousand