Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton vs Sydney (in-game) (Read 29665 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton vs Sydney (in-game)

Reply #15
Have to give some credit to MIck Me Mate The Master Farter. His defensive set up to combat Buddy is working an absolute treat! Buddy has two on him every time and is getting pissed.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #16
Two things, firstly a semi-apology to Levi. What he did was stupid, but Murphy's kick to him was disgraceful and gave him no chance to mark.

Secondly, I am sick and tired of Mick not having someone at Full Forward in the last minute of a quarter.

Yes, the Swans got a goal, the ball goes back to the centre. What Mick was saying by putting Hendo down there, was, I have got no confidence in us getting the ball out of the center at the bounce. We did, and it's two against one. Just ridiculous.

Does Mick want to win, or does he want to have another honorable loss, so that at the press conference, he can crap on about how well the boys are playing without winning.

Reply #17
Simmo, really out of form the l;ast few weeks. As he's getting older, the rigors of a full season are becoming much harder.

Stood and watched then.

Reply #18
Weak Everitt  >:( >:(

Reply #19
Onya Whitey ;D ;D

Reply #20
To easy

Reply #21
OH FER CRYIN' OUT LOUD - how bad are we at set plays/ball ups?!?

Who are our ruck coaches again?

I like Bell but can he learn to handball. Please.

Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #22
Mick upset, don't blame him. Sh!!!t handball from Bell, and when you are a struggling side, little things like that, against a top team, kill you.

Now what usually happens,m is that the weaker team, will tend to drop their bundle./

Reply #23
I don't think that walker has stuck a tackle all year.

Reply #24
Close you eyes and hope. Could go anywhere.

Reply #25
He owed us that one!!

Reply #26
They have got every 50/50 decision.

Reply #27
Proud of them so far. Are really putting in.

Just skill errors are the difference.

Reply #28
Johnson is struggling. Gibbs impressive.

Reply #29
Yarran absolutely carp tonight.  Not going in hard enough.  Trying to be too pretty.
Keyboard warrior #24601